Really Mom?

November 4th 2021

I wake up to warmth surrounding me. I slowly open my eyes so they could adjust to the natural light coming from the window. I look around for a minute, gaining my memories back.

I realize that I'm being held, by Toby. He was still asleep, he had his arms around my waist, and we were laying down. I started blushing uncontrollably, how'd this happen, broooooo.

I was still tired so I went back to sleep. Before I fell asleep, Toby started to move around a little bit, causing him to wake up but shortly went to sleep again. So did I.

-------

I woke up once again but in my bed this time. I sit up and go to the livingroom, I see no one. I fix my hair and start to walk back into my room until I get pulled back slightly.

"Your leaving again? You've been sleeping for sooooo longggg." He exaggerated.

"You could have woken me up." I smiled.

He was about to say something when the door bell rang. He let go of my hand as I ran to the door. Outside stood a very tall blonde boy with a even taller brunette.

"Hey Y/n!" Tommy yelled and walked into my house. I walked quickly infront of him, he stopped.

"I never said you could come in." I said sternly but jokingly.

"Oh, sorry." He said and pushed me out of the way, I almost fall.

"This is Ranboo by the way, I don't know if you have heard of him." He told me.

I wave. "I'm Y/n." I said smiling.

"Sorry for coming over when we don't know eachother." He apologized.

"Its fine, make yourself at home." I laughed.

I laid on the couch, wondering where my mom is. As soon as I thought of her I heard her car shut off.

"Everyone to my room now or i will kill you." I yelled, jumping off of the couch.

They stared at me confused. I shooed them and they quickly ran to my room, shutting it.

The front door opened.

"Hey honey, I'm home." She said, looking at me.

"Oh, hey mom!" I smiled.

"I have some important news actually." She sounded scared.

"Hm, whats the news." I asked.

"So, I got offered a better position for my job and I have to travel places a lot. You would be able to stay here so it would be better." She was hesitant.

I stared at her blankly.

"What." I whispered. "When?"

"I'm not to sure, but! I hope soon!" She sounded excited.

As if it was planed, her phone rung. She picked it up, talking like it was a one sided conversation. She smiled and put her phone down.

"Y/n! I get to go to one today. In 5 minutes! Eek! Okay, I'll leave some money, its to up to 3 weeks, maybe more." She left something and grabbed something.

"I love you bye!" She yelled as she left the house. I stared at the door blankly, she didn't even ask me about anything, she just left. Tears filled my eyes. 'Anything for her right?'

I look out the window, her car was already gone. Really eager I guess. CRAP! The guys were still in my room!

I rushed to my room and swung the door open, they were sitting on my bed. Their eyes met mine.