Macaroni Time

November 4th 2021

*Rattle Rattle* *Knock Knock* *Bang Bang*

I jump up to the noise coming from my door. It was rattling and being banged on. I tried to get up but Toby was keeping me from it.

"Stay please..." His voice rang.

"Just give me a sec." I say. He let me go and I made my way to my door.

I unlock it and two boys are there but a specific tall blonde was closer to the door than the other. He stood there in shock for a minute before speaking.

"Y/n. Why's the door locked? With Toby in there?" He questioned.

"We both were tired and went to sleep, I forgot the door was even locked. Also, it was to keep you Brit out." I snarl.

"Whatever, now come out here and hang out!" He yelled. I cringe at the sudden volume change.

"Yeah no, I'm about to pass out because I'm so tired so no thanks." I go to shut the door but he pushes it open.

"Oh come on! I'm bored!" He exclaimed.

"Shut your trap before I kick you out of my house. Now, let me sleep in peace!" I say bitterly.

He let go of the door so I could close it, I walked back to the bed were Toby was. Instead of getting back into bed and going to sleep, I grabbed my phone and opened it to no notifications. I check the time, 10:23pm. Great.

"Are you going to go back to sleep?" Toby said from the right.

"It's kind've late so we should get up and go out there." I explain.

Toby groans and sits up. "But I'm tired." He says.

"I know but my house is probably broken by now since Tommy is out there." I laugh.

Toby gets out of bed, I open the door and he follows me out to the living room. I see Ranboo sitting on the couch and Tommy is in the kitchen making something. I quickly walk over to Tommy.

"Are you burning down my house yet?" I ask. He screams.

He quickly turns around with a pot of boiling water and macaroni shells. The water splashes around in the pot, making it splash out. Almost causing it to splash onto me, I jump back before it could touch me.

"TOMMY!" I yell. He puts the pot back down on the stove.

"WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME? YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SCARED ME!" He yelled back.

"BUT WHY WOULD YOU HOLD THE POT AND TURN AROUND!?"

"WELL I- I. DONT QUESTION ME BITCH."

I stare at him. I start to walk away from him, acting mad. I hear him following me. I quickly turn around and tackle him, making both of us hit the ground. I sit next to him laying down from the sudden impact.

I give him a smile. "I could just punch you in the face right now."

"You wouldn't dare." He started to sit up but I push him back down.

"The thing is Tommy, I actually do things unlike you." I laugh. I get ready to punch him but stop before touching his face. He flinches, waiting for the impact.

Third Person POV

Y/n started breaking out into a fit of laughter as Tommy sat up angerly. There was no sign of stopping Y/n's laughing fit.

"Shut up woman! Its not funny!" Tommy yelled.

"You- actually thought!" Y/n fell onto her back, putting her hands on her face.

"I DID NOT!" Toby and Ranboo walk over to us.

"I mean, I recorded that." Ranboo speaks.

"YOU WHAT!" Tommy jumps up to meet Ranboos face.

"I think you killed her." Toby says to Tommy.

Y/n was starting to struggle to breathe from how much she was giggling. She was now clutching her stomach from the pain.

"Good! She deserves to be dead!" Tommy yelled.

Y/n immediately stops laughing and stands up. "I should have punched you, but don't worry. I'll do it now."

She lifts up her fist and starts to move it towards his face. Toby quickly grabs her arm and brings it down.

Y/n POV

"What the heck!" I yell.

Toby just looks at me, then Tommy, then back to me and laughs. I look at him confused.

"You guys are crazy!" He laughs out, letting my hand go.

I look over to Tommy and he looks scared but trying to play it off.

"No one likes you Thomas." I smile at him.

"Go back to dying Y/n!" He yelled. Toby swiftly punches him in the arm, not hard but not soft.

"Oww!" Tommy exaggerates.

"Oh your fine!" Toby says.

"Your just protecting your girlfriend!" Tommy yells. The room falls silent.

"I- take that back. Sorry guys." Tommy looked at me and Toby.

"Its fine." I say. "Uh, is your macaroni burning?" I ask. His eyes widen as he runs over the the stove. You can hear clanging and things moving a lot.

"Is it burnt?" I yell. "No. Thankfully!" He responds. I let out a sigh.

"Anyway! What do you guys want to do?" I ask as Tommy hands us all macaroni.

"We could watch a movie." Ranboo says.

We all agree and get settled for a movie. I pick up the remote before sitting down, I sit down on the far right next to Tommy. We decided to watch f/m.
——————————————
I finish my macaroni, I sit it down on the table and put my focus back onto the movie. I feel my eyes grow heavy, I lay my head down on the arm rest.

I close my eyes and let my head go blank. The next thing I know, I'm sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Words Used 965