New Feelings?

November 5th 2021

I slowly flutter my eyes open, letting them adjust to the light coming from the curtains. I sit up and look around, I was on my couch, no one seemed to be around. I hear my stomach rumble. I get up and go to the kitchen, I spot a note on the counter.

Hey Y/n! We all left, we didn't want to wake up because we had to go home and stuff. We'll talk to ya soon! Bye!

Love Toby, Tommy, & Ranboo

"Thats so sweet of them." I said to myself.

I put down the note and walked to the fridge, I stopped before reaching it. I grabbed my key to the house and phone. I wanted to go out and eat because we probably didn't have food. Plus, it wasn't to far away from my house. I locked the door and headed to the Cafe.

One at the Cafe, I walked through the threshold of the place, it smelt like cinnamon and vanilla. I walked up to the counter but before I could reach the counter someone was running into me, I tried to dodge it but failed.

I got bummed and fell to the ground so did they. I looked at who had bummed into me, it was a guy that looked to be my age.

"I am so so sorry! I didn't watch where I was going." He rapidly apologized. He helped me up.

"Its fine! I wasn't watching where I was going either. I'm Y/n." I said.

"Oh, okay. I'm Walter." He smiled at me.

"It was nice to meet you Walter but I have to order and get back home, sorry." I start walking but he grabs my hand before I leave.

"Could I...Have your number by any chance?" He asked, looking at me.

"Uh, sure." I agreed and we exchanged phones. He took a minute because he said he forgot his number but I said it was fine.

He handed me my phone back and I pocketed it, we said our goodbyes and parted. I ordered my things and went back home. After eating I threw my stuff away and pulled out my phone.

There was multiple texts from Toby, he was sending question marks and other things that confused me. I thought back to Walter, he was so cute. Also very nice and caring, even when he offered to pay for my things. I felt my cheeks getting hot. Was I blushing?

This isn't right! I just met this guy and I think I like him!? This is ridiculous! I mean, he winked at me and looked at me up and down. I was just in sweat pants and a croped white t-shirt. The shirt wasn't to tight and definitely not that short.

As if he knew I was thinking about him, he sent me a text.
-

-------------
Y/n, I can't get you off of my mind, I was wondering if we could hangout soon

Oh, yeah! When do you want to?

Would later today work?

Actually, I'm hanging out with a few friends later today, sorry!

No worries! Do you think i could come? I'm just bored now that I'm not looking at you