Best Day Ever?

November 14th 2021

"Dude! You have to do it today! This is your chance!" I heard someone whisper.

They continued to talk while I was slowly waking up. All of a sudden it went silent, I looked at everyone with a questioning look. "Okayyy then." I muttered under my breath.

I got up and soon found my phone sitting on the counter, I pick it up but it was completely dead. I scuff and sit it back down, I suddenly sneeze. I turn around, resting myself on the counter and I look at the guys.

"Are you feeling better?" Toby asks. "I think, I'm still sneezing every second of the day." I joke.

"Uh, sorry guys but MotherInnit wants me home. Ranboo! Wanna come over, we could stream!" Tommy says suddenly.

"Yeah, sure." He responds.

"Oh well see you guys later then." I say as they both responded with a bye and leave.

I sit up on top of the counter and let out a sigh, Toby then asked me a question.

"So, Y/n... I was wondering if we could hangout at some point? Well you don't have to but I thought we could just go to the park or something." He said.

"Oh, yeah! For sure!" I felt my cheeks heat up, but quickly shook off the feeling.

"Okay! Um, what time do you want to hangout?" He asked.

I really wanted to hangout at night but that was so far from now... "What time is it now?" I ask.

He picks up his phone, clicking it on then off. "Its 6pm. You kind've slept for a long time so we just let you be." He said.

"Oh, well what about like 12:30am?" I said happily. He smiled and agreed. I decided that I should probably go home and be somewhat productive for at least a little bit today. I said bye to Toby and went home.

I walk into my house, it was empty feeling, without Walter here it was weird but it felt not as stuffy. I smiled a little bit and went to the kitchen, I found something random to eat and went over to the couch. I turned on a random movie and continued eating.

After the movie finished I took my dishes to the sink and put them in there, I went to take a shower, after the shower i changed into some shorts, a t-shirt, and fluffy socks. I quickly blow dried my hair, I went back to the kitchen and make myself some coffee. (Or whatever you want)

"Alexa, play a random playlist." I say loudly.

"Playing a random playlist on spotify." She says.

I start to jam out to the song, dancing around and singing. It was nice, dancing at 9:36 at night while singing your heart out hits different. I did this for about an hour before I checked the time again, it was almost 11pm at this point. I went to go pick out an outfit for tonight.

I decided to go with some black sweatpants and a white fitted crop top, I was going to wear a gold necklace with my initial on it, along with a ring or two, and a black hair tie on my wrist. I wanted to wear it now so I went ahead and put it on. As I was walking back to the livingroom Sheba came up to me and meowed at me, I picked her up and carried her with me to the couch.

I cooed at her and she started purring at me, I smiled and started petting her. I got a text from Toby to meet him at a certain location, I sent a heart and I looked at the time before closing my phone. It was 11:30pm, I have less than an hour to burn before I have to leave. I make the decision to watch bnha (Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia) , but I was only able to get 3 or 4 episodes in before I had to leave.