Streamer Streams

November 3rd 2021

I woke up in the living room to the sound of the front door slamming shut. Mom just left for work. I look at my phone and it's 10:30 am. 'What's today?' I asked myself. Its Wednesday. What am I doing today? Oh crap! I have to meet Tubbo today at 3!

I jump up off of the couch and sprint up the stairs to my room, I grab some clothes and run to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I finished I put on an okay outfit for today. I had a lot of time so I posted something on Instagram.

🤍 💬 ✈️Liked by tubbolive and 102,700 othersY/nIsPoggers- Going somewhere today, cute outfit maybe? Pog?View all 10,524 comments tubbolive- Pog?DinoKid- You look amazing!

🤍 💬 ✈️
Liked by tubbolive and 102,700 others
Y/nIsPoggers- Going somewhere today, cute outfit maybe? Pog?
View all 10,524 comments
tubbolive- Pog?
DinoKid- You look amazing!

I close my phone and walk to the living room. I sit on the couch and turn on spongebob, I was on season 4. I was going from start to finish, on each episode. Very tedious to do. I head to the kitchen to grab a drink, it was iced tea. I walk back to the couch and sit down without spilling my tea, I continue watching spongebob.

An hour and something later (1:32 pm) I decided to finally turn off the TV and grab my phone. I walked out of the door and locked it behind me. It was early in the morning so I wanted a coffee.

——5 Minutes Later——

I walk inside and walk up to the ordering stand. "What can I get for you today?"

"Can I have an original blend with French vanilla, no sugar." I explain my order.

"Iced or hot?"

"Iced please!"

"Okay! Your total is £4.97!" She says happily. (My mom went sometime last week to exchange the money)

I grab my money from my back pocket, I put it in her hand gently and go sit down to wait for my order to be done.

A few minutes go by. "Y/n! Original blend with French vanilla, no sugar, iced! Order for Y/n!" The cashier yells. I quickly make my way up to the front, I grab my coffee and say thank you. I walk along the side walk, I check the time, 1:45 pm. 'Why did I have to wake up so early?' I thought. 'What do I do? I can't stream yet, or can I.' That's it, I'm a streamer. I'm so stupid, oh my lord.

I walk in the door of my house after unlocking it. I shut the door and run upstairs, I passed my cat in the stairs. (Her name is Sheba, she is a calico cat. This is one of the first times I've seen her in a while, due to the fact that my grandma insisted on taking her for a while and we needed her back the day we were moving here.)