Chapter 1

Chapter 1

All Rights Reserved

*Third Person POV* Then

"Don't leave me," were the last words she said to her.

"I won't unless you forget me," the other girl shouted from the bridge.

Those were her last words until she jumped.

"No! It didn't have to be this way! There were other choices!" young Annabelle shouted as ran to the edge of the bridge looking down into the water. "I love you."

Annabelle's life wasn't the one every person wanted. It was wasted and she had wounds on her body to prove the hardships she has faced. And she's only 15. Her 17-year-old sister, Lanie, had the scars and bruises Annabelle had as well, yet she took matters into her own hands.

Annabelle ran back to her unloving household and of course, her dad was yelling at her younger sister, Kylee, where Lanie and Annabelle have gone to. Her dad was clearly drunk and yelling a 10-year-old for answers. As he raises his hand to slap the little innocent girl, Annabelle stepped in to stop the unfair abuse.

"Dad?" she whispered timidly. 

"Where the hell have you been? Where the hell is Lanie?" he asked full of rage. He went to slap Annabelle, but she somehow found her opportunity. 

"She's dead," she almost cried, but held it in.

"What?" Kylee asked in her sweet and caring voice.

"Kylee, go to your room, now!" her dad yelled and pushed the little girl up the stairs. He gave Annabelle a glare as if he was about kill her.

"She jumped off the bridge because of you!" Annabelle's new found courage made her dad more furious than ever.

"I might as well get rid of you if you are going to give me such disrespect!" he shouted picking up a gun with a definite intention to kill Annabelle.

"Wait, dad!" she shouted wanting to stay alive. He walked up to her and held her up against the wall and she couldn't breathe. He kicked her to the ground. These were the moments she hated. Her body ached and she couldn't stop it.

The phone started ringing. "Shit. What the hell do people fucking want from me?!" her dad shouted and slapped Annabelle once more and she lay there helplessly with brand new bruises on her body.

Her dad angrily picked up the phone. "WHAT?!?" he shouted. He started listening and nods his head with obvious rage. He was going to explode any second. "I don't give a damn about the fucking law! They are my daughters and I am not giving them to anybody else!" With that, he slammed the phone back down. "Stupid brothers," he mumbled under his breath then passed out on the ground from the acohol.

That gave Annabelle an idea.

She ran up to the room she shared with her sisters and saw Kylee crying. "Annabelle," she whispered noticing her older sister limping and a new bruise on her face.

"Go outside," Annabelle commanded and Kylee did what was asked of her. She walked down the stairs and spotted her dad passed out. She sighed and ran out the door.

Annabelle ran downstairs and picked up the house phone. She took it ran out the door. She paused when she saw a car parked there already. Kylee was talking to the man and he looked a lot like their dad.

"Annabelle! This man is our uncle," Kylee explains and Annabelle threw the house phone on the ground.

"What is he doing here?" Annabelle asked catiously.