Chapter 4

Chapter 4

All Rights Reserved

*Annabelle's POV*

"What do you have there?" I hear Louis's voice ask from a distance. I turn around to see him looking from the living room and he sees me holding a note.

"A note from a secret admirer," I reply and he shakes his head.

"Oh no. Why the hell is he doing this?" he mutters under his breath.

"You know who it is?" I ask and he looks up at me and shakes his head quickly.

"Nope. I have no idea who that is," he states obviously trying to hide something.

"You are weird," I state and he shrugs.

"You will find out at the New Year's Party. If not, that would be a fail on his part," Louis exclaims and I become confused. This is definitely a weird time of the year for Louis considering his ability to keep a secret is at 0.

***New Year's Eve*** outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68037999 

As I walk over to Louis before the party begins, he's setting up the chips and the rest of the snacks. He also sets up a place for alcohol.

"Alcohol?" I ask and he just looks over at me stunned.

"Annie, just because you don't like alcohol doesn't mean everyone else hates it, too," he begins and I just stare at him. "Besides, you look good. I like the stripes."

"Louis, fine, but can you make sure no one gets full out wasted?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I am not putting a limit on drinking," he replies and I just sigh.

"Fine," I finally give in. "Even though there is going to be a thirteen year old at this party," I explain and he laughs.

"Eleanor volunteered to take her bowling while the party is going on and afterwards have their own little party at her house," Louis explains and I just stand there.

"Fine. I guess I will have to endure it," I state and he laughs.

"Liam doesn't drink," Louis adds and I laugh.

"I already knew that, Lou," I say and he shrugs.

"You will have your sober buddy," he replies and I laugh.

"Fine. I will hang out with Liam," I decide and Louis laughs.

"You may also find your secret admirer," he exclaims and I smile.

Ever since the day I got those flowers, I have been getting more and more stuff. I have gotten a box of chocolates, a teddy bear, and even a blue rose to go with my tulips I got the first time.

"I hope he doesn't drink," I mumble and Louis laughs.

I walk up to the spare bedroom and see Kylee dressed and ready to go with Eleanor bowling.

"You better say thank you to El when you guys come back tomorrow. She didn't have to do this. She's giving up time with her boyfriend for you," I warn Kylee and she just laughs.

"I know, Annie. Calm down," she responds and I smile.

Eleanor then walks in wearing a new outfit Louis got her for Christmas.

"Let's go, kiddo," El announces and Kylee runs out of the door with her.

I head downstairs and Louis is staring at the clock.

"The guests should be arriving any time soon. I am so excited," he exclaims and jumps up and down. "I get to see my friends again."

"Calm down there, Lou. It's all right," I state and he laughs.