Chapter 9

Author's Note: 

    I apologize for not updating this story sooner. Well, here it is! The long awaited Chapter 9!

Chapter 9

All Rights Reserved

*Annabelle's POV*

First, Liam walks me over to a roller coaster. He out of everyone in this world should I love roller coasters since about a year ago, the boys and Kylee and I went to Six Flags to relax a little bit. Liam and I practically had to drag Harry on to one of the roller coasters. I expressed my love for them then. The thought that Liam would remember something like that surprises me a little bit, but I also kind of expected it. He's just that kind of guy, you know?

We head on and the ride begins. Liam takes my hand. 

"I just don't want you getting scared," he explains making us both giggle.

"Me? Getting scared on a roller coaster? Unheard of!" I exclaim and he smiles.

"Just in case," he smiles a genuine smile at me.

The first big hill in the coaster came and I absolutely love the butterflies I feel in my stomach when I go down. It's almost like the feeling I got when I first met Liam. That whirlwind of feelings you get when you realize you're developing a crush is kind of like a roller coaster. As you're going up, you start to become anxious and maybe even a little scared. That's like the first week or two of a crush. You get nervous not knowing what's going to happen. But, going down is different for some people. Some people hate it and scream out of terror. Other people, like me, enjoy the feeling and scream because it's just so darn fun! That would be when you find out if your crush likes you or not. If they do, it's fun. If they don't, well it's not as fun.

Liam tightens his grip on my hand and I look over at him. We turn a sharp corner after the hill and he looks kind of scared.

"Scared?" I ask and he smiles.

"Not one bit," I can tell he's lying to look like a man, or whatever. All I can do is laugh and think about how adoreable he is. How could I have ever been so lucky as to have him as a boyfriend?

Why did I ever have doubts in the first place? He obviously loves me. It's too obvious to even miss it. I can see it in his eyes. I bet my love for him is obvious, too. When I look at him, I can't help but think that there is no one in this world that I would rather be my boyfriend than this goofball sitting right next to me.

The ride finally comes to an end, leaving me feeling refreshed and ready for more rides! The best part about this whole thing is that I can call Liam mine. So many nights were wasted thinking about him and how much I wanted him. And now, I have exactly that.

"Was that fun?" Liam asks taking my hand. We begin walking slowly towards nothing, really. 

"I've never heard of a roller coaster that wasn't fun," I respond with a smile.

"So... yes?" he asks again.

"Of course, yes! The best part was that you were there with me," I reply and he blushes. 

"Do you remember Six Flags when we had to literally drag Harry on that one roller coaster?" he asks and I laugh. How could I forget?

"Definitely," I say and he then guides me over to one of the spinning rides.

"Are you ready to get on this one?" he asks thinking he might get me scared, but any sort of carnival ride is fun for me, not scary. These rides are anything but scary. They're just harmless fun, that's it.