Day 14

Connors pov

*Next morning*

I don't know what I did!? I don't remember anything from last night after we got to the party! And now, lily isn't even talking to me! I don't get it! So I went to see Kassidy and asked her.

"Are you serious!? You are ridiculous Connor!" She screamed at me.

"WAIT! Let me explain, I can't remember anything after getting to the party! Can you please explain what I did!? And who is Weala!?" I said with tears dropping.

"Ok, so, all I know is that you came with Lily and you left her. Later at the party, Lily was worried about you 'cause it was, about 2 hours and we haven't seen you. So we went to look for you! And Lily found you making out with someone. Probably this Weala girl! Then Lily ran out crying and we drove home." She told me, all these memories flowed back.

"Thanks Kassidy!" I said hugging her. Then I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. As I got into my car, I looked on my phone to see no messages. Then I drove to the store.

Lilys pov

I woke up this morning and all the memories from last night flowed back! I hate him so much! I got up, brushed my teeth and hair and put on a mahogany coloured knit long sleeve and some white jean shorts, I put my hair into a bun and walked into the living room and saw Connor sitting on my couch!?

"C-c-Connor???" I said surprised.

"LILY! I am so sorry!" He said giving me a bouquet of roses. "I know you probably don't wanna get back together, but can we at least be friends?" He said with hope in his eyes.

"I don't know Connor! You really hurt me!" I said.

"Ok, well I will let you think about it! Bye" he said leaving.

"K bye" I faintly said as he left. I feel bad, but he really hurt me and I don't think I will be able to forgive him...

*Few Hours Later*

Connors pov

I feel really bad! I hope she can forgive me. I all of the sudden, got a text! It's from Lily!

From: Lily💋❤️

Connor, I'm sorry, but we can't get back together, but we can be friends...?

To: Lily💋❤️

Ok!❤️

Then, I changed her name to just "Lily"... I felt like going to eat since we have nothing, I went to Taco Bell!

As I arrived, I saw a girl that looked very familiar!? It's Weala! She saw me and smiled as she walked up to me, pushed me onto a table and started making out with me. I tried to get her off, but she held my arms down.

"GET OFF OF HIM!" Someone yelled. As Weala looked up, this girl I don't even know, punches her in the face and Weala falls to the ground. I heard lots of "ooooooh"s as Weala ran away limping.

"Thanks!" I said to her.

"No problem! I'm Vana!" She said.

"I'm Connor!" There was an awkward silence in between us until she said:

"Well, I better get going!" She said riding off on her penny board.

Vanas pov

After I helped Connor, I just left! I felt rude until Connor yelled:

"Hey! Vana! Wait up! You wanna ride!? Just a little thank you gesture" he asked in his car.

"I guess-wait! You could be an axe killer! Or a kidnapper!" I said. He just laugh, and when I realized it, I started laughing to. I got in and told him where to go.

"Hey, can I have your number before you leave?" He said all innocent.

"I guess" I said blushing and we exchanged phones. Then I left him.

-!-¡-!-¡-!-¡-!-¡-!-¡-!-¡-!-¡-!-¡-!-¡-!-¡-

Poor Connor! Maybe Vana is the one? Vana is being played my HavanaKrawec Comment! Vote! And enjoy! And thank u guys sooooooooo much for the 1K reads!!!! I'm freaking out!!! Love y'all soooo much!!❤️❤️

Kik~ kmamer

Pinterest~ MissKaitlyn2002