Day 5

Alexi's pov

Today the girls and I decided to go to the beach. So I asked the guys if they wanted to tag along with their girls, they all agreed and we all got ready to go to the beach. So I changed into my floral print bathing suit and some shorts and a crop top to wear on top. Then I went downstairs to see Kiera, Ricky's girlfriend, Sara, Jc's girlfriend, Kassidy, Sam's girlfriend, Erielle, Kians girlfriend, and Rachel, Trevor's girlfriend, and Lily, Connors girlfriend, all talking until I walked in and we went to the beach.

*at the beach*

When we got to the beach, Kassidy, Sam, Erielle and Kian automatically started playing beach volleyball. The rest of us girls set out our towel and laid on them, and the rest of the guys decided to go swimming. They are such goofs! Jc and Ricky keep pushing each other over and Trevor and Connor are jumping off the high diving board.

As the majority of us were tanning, my eyes snapped open when all of the sudden heard screaming! I took my glasses off and saw Trevor, Ricky, Jc and Connor take Rachel, Kiera, Sara and Lily in the water. I wish I had someone like that, to hug, cuddle, and have fun with! Too bad it couldn't have been Sam.

It's no fair! Kassidy always gets the guys with her long black hair and chocolate brown eyes. And this isn't the first time she stole a guy from me.

I know it's in the past but back in 11th grade, there was this guy named Cameron Dallas in our class. He was fricken hot and I had the biggest crush on him. And I thought that I could trust my friends, so I told them and I made them swear on their lives that they wouldn't tell anyone. Cameron and I had almost all of the same classes but he never noticed me. I doubt he even knew I existed. Which was kind of hard for me, but Erielle and Kassidy wanted us to be together. So they took matters into their own hands and made up a plan.

The first part of their plan was to find Cameron of course. But they didn't even get through the first part of their plan because of Kassidy. According to her, when she found him, he was shooting hoops in the gym shirtless. She said that it wasn't her fault but he came on to her and he kissed her because who wouldn't want to kiss a shirtless Cameron Dallas am I right?

But that's not all, then a couple weeks later, Cameron and Kassidy started dating. Back stabbing betrayal much? Even then she still new I had a crush on him but they still dated. She told me that she couldn't help it and that she felt that her and Cameron were meant to be together.

That year, we became kind of distant. Me and Erielle remained best friends, but Kassidy became friends with Cameron, Hayes, Nash and Carter. Their ship name #Cameridy went on for a good year or so.

But then came grade 12 and we decided that even though she stole my crush and was still dating him, we could be friends. It was just really awkward when she brought him around with us. At some points, I wanted to punch her in the face, but I stopped myself from harming my boy stealing "friend".

Kassidys pov

After playing volleyball for a while, we finished the game in result that Sam and I won 25-13. As we were celebrating our win, Sam carried me into the water!

"Ahhhhhh! Sh!t it's cold Sam!" I screeched holding onto him tight so he wouldn't let go.

"Here, I'll warm you up." Sam said as he wrapped his arms around me and warmed me up. Wow! Could life get any better!? Probably not.

Erielle's pov

For some reason, I feel like Kian and I are drifting apart! He doesn't want to talk as much as he used to. I'm probably just messing with myself but it's true! We aren't the same as we were before and it makes me sad.

Kian's pov

I feel like Erielle and I are drifting away from each other. I hope that she doesn't feel the same, but I love her so much that I'm gonna change that!

<+><+><+><+><+><+><+>
There's a somewhat cliff hanger! Hope you guys liked it! Congratulations to all the winners!

Kik~kmamer

Twitter~ MissKaitlyn2002

Insta~ Kait.Mamer

Snap~ MissKaitlyn2002

Musical.ly~ Kait.Mamer

Pinterest~KaitMamer