Day 11

Kassidys pov

I'm so excited! I finally get to leave this disgusting hospital! It turned out that I couldn't leave yesterday because of the weather. Right now, I'm finishing my disgusting oatmeal, it's like they think we don't have taste buds! My taste buds hate this sh!t.

"Here" Erielle said handing me my clothes.

"Thx" I said walking into the bathroom. She packed me a bright orange tank top with black short shorts and some bright orange flip flops. I walked out and saw Erielle, Stephanie, Alexi, Kiera and Rachel! It feels like I haven't seen them in ages!!! Well, at least not Stephanie, Alexi, Kiera and Rachel. So I ran up and gave them a hug.

"Well! Can we go home!? Hospitals stress me out!" I said complaining. They all agreed and we went home.

When we got home, I saw all the guys there.....except for Sam. I just let it slide off of me while they tried to help me jog my memory by showing me pics. It seems that after Kian introduced me to Sam, we hung out A LOT!

"Hey guys, where's Sam?" I finally asked.

"Well, yesterday he left because the hospital thing and never came back..." Ricky said sadly.

"Wait!" I said then my memories took over, I know where he is!

"I'll be back in a few hours! See ya!" I said charging out the door.

I went to this old tree house that Sam and I always met at in the middle if the woods. And sure enough, he was there. He didn't see me. Just looking at his face brought back even more memories! HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!!! With that, I ran up the tree and plunked my lips on his making him fall over.

After the kiss I said. "I remember"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm sorry this chapter is so short! But hey, Kassidy remembers Sam! That didn't take long! Probably cuz he's such a big part of her life!? I really needed to update and it's like, 9:45pm right now and my iPod is dying so, ya! Comment! Vote! And enjoy!

Kik~ kmamer

Pinterest~ MissKaitlyn2002 or MrsWhitesides1209 (I can't figure it out! Idk why!)