Day 9

Sams pov

Erielle got up and started making out with me. I had to make out with her because I'm not a party pooper! While we were making out, I heard stomping, and assuming it was Kassidy, I broke the kissing and ran after her.

Kassidys pov

I just couldn't stand seeing my best friend making out with my boyfriend! I had to leave, so I got up, and ran upstairs to my room. I know it was jut a dare, but he didn't have to kiss back! They could've said no!

Just then, I heard footsteps running up, SAM! The last person I want to see at the moment.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked sweetly attempting to give me a hug,

"No! You could've said no! You could've stopped it! But you didn't! AND YOU EVEN KISSED BACK!" I yelled at him in tears.

"IM SORRY I DIDNT WANT TO BE A PARTY POOPER!" He snapped back.

"SO YOU CARE MORE ABOUT WHAT YOUR FRIENDS THINK THAN WHAT COULD'VE HAPPENED TO OUR RELATIONSHIP!?" I yelled back. And with that, I charged out with my phone and wallet, not caring what the others think. I heard a few of the others yell my name but there was no way that I was going to speak to any of them. Especially Alexi.

I hopped into my car and started driving. Driving over the speed limit in fact. I didn't know where I was going, I was just driving. I heard my phone go off, so I checked it, it was Sam! I don't feel like talking to him right now, then I looked up and saw bright lights coming towards me.

Sams pov

Oh geez! I screwed up badly! I texted Kassidy but she hasn't answered me back yet. I don't know what to do! I don't know what we are now! Are we together? Or are we nothing? I don't know but I couldn't continue to play, so I said I was going to sleep. I walked up to my room, pulled off my shirt and jumped into bed thinking about Kassidy.

||Next morning||

This morning I woke up to the sound of the kitchen phone ringing. I ran downstairs, hoping it was Kassidy, and answered it.

"Hello!?" I said with excitement.

"Hello, is this Mr.Pottorff?" A lady asked. It wasn't Kassidy's voice that's for sure.

"Yes." I replied curiously,

"Well it seems that Kassidy Camilla had gotten into a severe car accident and since her parents aren't around, you were the next on the family list" the lady said, I just about fainted.

The lady asked me to come to the hospital and I immediately hung up and changed. I must've been noisy because Erielle came up to me and asked:

"What the hell!? We are all trying to sleep if you couldn't tell!" She yelled/whispered.

"Kassidy is in the hospital and I have to go see if she's ok!" I also, yell/whispered.

"Oh sh!t" Erielle cursed under her breath "I'm coming with you" she said. I just nodded and ran to my room to change. When I got out of my room, Erielle was tumbling around her room to find all her stuff.

||At the hospital||

We just pulled into he parking lot of the hospital running through the halls trying to find Kassidys room.

As I found her room, I was about to run in when to men stopped me. I tried to get through them, but they wouldn't let me in. So I turned around and Erielle tried to calm me down as we waited. But how could I be calm while my girlfriend is in the hospital!

After a while of waiting, my eyelids got very heavy and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈
Ooooooh! Sam and Kassidy got into a fight! Kassidy got into a car accident! Will she survive!? What do you guys think!? Comment, vote, add to your library and enjoy!

Kik~ kmamer

Pinterest~ MrsWhitesides1209