Day 24

Connors pov

Wake up Connor! Cmon! We gotta get off! I heard someone yelling as I felt hands shaking me. Then my eyes fluttered open to see Kassidy waking me.

"Are we there?" I ask.

"No, we stopped in Tokyo to pick up some Japanese food!" She said sarcastically. For a second I believed her. I gave her a confused look. "YES WE ARE HERE!" She said and made it sound as if I'm stupid. We both laughed and got off the plane.

After we got off, we got our luggage and waited for this Matt guy to show up. Suddenly, Kassidy ran up to this blonde guy and have him a hug. I followed behind her.

"Connor, this is my good friend Matt. Matt, this is one of my housemates/ friends Connor." She introduced us.

"Hi" I say shaking his hand.

"Well, shall we go?" Matt said and we walked to his vehicle an drove to his place.

When we got there, Matt assigned us rooms.

"Well, if I knew there was gonna be 2 people, I would've made more room. By since there isn't, then Connor you can sleep in the guest room and Kassidy... You can choose, the guest room or my room?" Matt explained.

"Kassidy I ca-" I was gonna offer that I sleep on the couch, but Kassidy interrupted me.

"It's ok Connor, I'll sleep with Matt! Just like old times!" She said remembering all those times She had to sleep with him.

"Ok! Then it's settled!" Matt said. "Make yourselves at home!"

So we got unpacked and all that stuff then went to bed.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Thanks for reading my book! It was a short chapter...

Kik~ Kmamer

Pinterest~ MissKaitlyn2002

Twitter~ MissKaitlyn2002