Day 16

Ricky's pov

The guys are helping me plan a special date for me and Kiera.

What I know about Kiera is that:
-She loves pizza
-She loves ice cream
-Her favourite artist is Miley Cyrus

After we wrote down those facts, we came up with a plan that I can take Kiera to a Miley Cyrus concert! But I just have to figure out how to get the money.....

Kassidys pov

I don't know why, but I've been getting really tired these days...

It turns out that the boys have to go on tour for a few months! That really sucks because I just remembered Sam and now he's leaving! I'm gonna miss him.

I walked up the stairs to Sams room and wrapped my arms around his waist, he jumped which was adorable.

"Hey babe" he said turning around and kissing me.

"Hey, do you have to go? I'm gonna miss you too much!" I whined.

"Sorry! I'm gonna miss you too! Hey, why don't you help me pack!" He kind of helped get the subject off my mind.

*At The Airport*

"I'm gonna miss you! You must text me, call, or FaceTime me everyday!" Erielle said to Kian.

"That goes for you too Sam!" I said quietly laughing. "I'm really going to miss you Sam..." I said looking down. Sam lifted my chin and lightly kissed my lips, then I kissed him harder. The kiss lasted about 5 minutes until their flight was called and he had to leave. We waved at each other and that's the last I saw him.

"I'm gonna take Sams car home, but I've gotta do some things first" I told Erielle as I jumped into Sams car and drove, just drove, not knowing where I'm going, but I'm not stopping any time soon. I'm gonna miss him so much.

After 3 hours of driving, I got hungry, so I found a gas station, gassed up and went inside to pay for gas and a snack. I got to the till and bought an Iced Tea Arizona. When I walked out to my car, it wasn't there!? Then I felt someone grabbed me, then I blacked out....

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

Cliff hanger! Sorry, I couldn't help it! Love you guys!

Kik~ kmamer

Pinterest~ MissKaitlyn2002

Twitter~ MissKaitlyn2002