Day 27

Erielles pov

Ever since Kassidy left, a lot has happened! Kian and I have become closer than ever, we went on a road trip, everyone except for Sam. Speaking of him, ever since Kassidy broke up with him, he's been miserable!

I honestly feel bad for Sam, Kassidy shattered his heart. But he put himself into it. And he's dealing with the consequences.

And the road trip, that was fun! We went to Vegas! It was an amazing experience, we stayed at the Flamingo! That's when Kian and I have been really close and lovey dovey! I'm not complaining! The only thing that I'm complaining about is the fact that.....I'm......pregnant. I haven't told Kian. I haven't told anyone yet! I should though. That's gonna be an issue.

"Hey, you ok?" Kian said snapping his fingers in my face. At that moment, it just became weird!

"Yeah I'm fine... Kian," I started. I can't believe I'm doing this. "I need to tell you something. And you can't freak out!"

"Ok ok! Now just tell me!" He said anxiously.

"Well, this isn't.....very easy.....to tell someone...." I hesitated. "I-I'm sorry, I can't tell you right now..." I said storming off to my room.

"Erielle!" He yelled my name. But I ignored it.

Connors pov

I haven't talked to Kassidy in a couple days now. Ever since the kiss... But I want to talk to her.

Knock knock... I knocked on her bedroom door.

"Come in!" Kassidy said on her phone.

"Hey Kass, can we talk?" I asked.

Kassidy's pov

While I was in my phone scrolling through Twitter when Connor knocked on my door.

"Hey Kass, can we talk?" He asked walking in. I started to tense up.

"What do we need to talk about? There's nothing to talk about." I said quickly.

"About the kiss. Why did you kiss me?" He asked. I never imagined threat we'd actually ever have this conversation.

"I don't know, I got caught up in the moment." I admitted.

"Well did you feel anything?" He asked hesitantly. I put my phone down so that we could have an actual conversation.

"No, ok!? I didn't! And we should just forget about it! Nothing happened and there were no feelings!" I blurted out.

"WELL I DID KASSIDY OK? I did. And I can't just forget about it. I felt sparks!" He yelled storming out in tears. Well that went a lot worse than I thought...

I was about to cry when I heard my phone ding.

From: My sista😘

Hey Kass, we need to talk! ASAP!

To: My sista😘

Hey Erielle, what's wrong? Is it Kian?

From: My sista😘

It kind of is...

To: My sista😘

Just text it out already!

From: My sista😘

I'm pregnant

I just froze. I re read it multiple times not believing it.

To: My sista😘

U have gotta be kidding me! Is this a prank or is this for reals reals?

From: My sista😘

For reals reals!....

To: My sista😘

OMG! Congrats!!! Ok, call me!

Then my phone rang.

"Hey girlie! Congrats!" I yelled.

"Well thanks for calling me a girl, and what are you congratulating me for?" The guy on the phone asked. I looked at the screen to see that it was actually Jesus...

"Oh, sorry Jesus, I was expecting someone else to call me. It's important." I told him without mentioning exactly what's happening.

"Oh, well ok, I'll let you get to that call! Hope it was worth it! I'll call you later?" He asked.

"You betcha!" I said.

"Ok bye babe!" He said.

"Bye! Love you!" I said and he hung up. Then I called Erielle.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey girlie! I'm so proud of you!" I said confidently but to loudly.

"Thanks! But there's one problem, well two problems." She told me worried.

"What is it?" I asked concerned.

"Well I haven't told Kian. Nor my parents..." She said.

"Well you are gonna have to tell them...would it be easier if I was there with you?" I offered.

"I don't know...I think so. But I don't want you to end your trip so soon!" She said.

"Hey Erielle, it's ok. This is much more important than seeing old friends. I'll be there for you!" I said sympathetically.

"Ok thanks Kass! I gotta go!" She told me.

"Ok then, bye! And don't stress urself out!" I said.

"Ok bye!" She hung up.

============================

There's another chapter! Thanks for reading! U guys r such a support! And I was thinking Jassidy or Kesus for Jesus and Kassidy! I like Jassidy more! Comment which one!

Kik~ Kmamer

Twitter~ MissKaitlyn2002

Insta~ MissKaitlyn2002