Day 22

Kassidy's pov

(A/N: Let's pretend that MattyBraps is 20 years old instead of...12?)

Today I'm going to visiting of my good friends Matt. Or some other people know him as MattyBraps. We were best friends as kids. He was my neighbour. Anyways, I started to pack.

"Hey Kass, where you going?" Sam asked walking into my room.

"I'm going to visit my friend Matt. Back in Prince Albert. Why?" I ask.

"Just wondering. Can I help?" He offered.

"I guess so...!" I sigh jokingly.

We continued packing until Sam came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and asked me: "Will you go out with me?"

I just froze. He finally asked me out! We haven't been on a date in ages! "I thought you'd never ask." I said. I turned around and kissed him on the lips passionately.

"I'll take that as a yes?" He said. "7:00 my place tonight?" He asks.

"Okay" I say and we finish packing. Sam left my room and I was alone in my room.

I was thirsty, so I walked downstairs to grab a drink. When I got down, I saw Connor laying on the couch looking at pictures of him and Kaylee.

"Hey, you ok?" I ask softly but still scared him.

"Yea, I'm fine..." He answered.

"Hey, why don't you come to Prince Albert with me? Meet my friend Matt with me!" I suggest.

"Sure!" He said enlightened. Great! I grabbed a drink and walk back upstairs to get ready for my date.

*an hour later*

Knock knock

I open the door to see my dazzling boyfriend waiting for me at my door.

*After the date*

"This night was amazing! Thank you Sam!" I thank him when we get to the doorstep.

"I'm not done with you quite yet!" He said picking me up and he ran to my room and shut the door.

He kissed my cheek and made his way to my lips. We made out until we both got tired and fell asleep beside one another.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Thanks so much for reading my book! I love you guys!!!

Kik~ kmamer

Pinterest~ MissKaitlyn2002

Twitter~ MissKaitlyn2002