Day 12

Sams pov

*flashback*

"Sam! I'm scared to get down!" She said stuck in a tree like a cat.

"Don't worry! I'll catch you!" I reassured her.

"Okkkk-aaaaahhhh" she said jumping off, I then caught her.

"See!?"

"Thank you Sam!"

*End of flashback*

That was 3 years ago when we were playing frisbee and I couldn't climb up to get the frisbee, so she had to get it.

*flashback*

"Sniffle....sniffle" Kassidy cried.

"Don't worry! Harry must've been a b!tch not knowing how wonderful you are!" I tried to comfort her because her boyfriend just dumped her.

"Nice try! You don't mean it! (Sniffle) Nobody ever will! You can leave, if you want, (sniffle) you don't have to stay" she said cuddling her face into my chest.

"I'm not leaving! C'mon, let's go watch a movie" I suggested and look into her beautiful brown eyes, that was our very first kiss. We then went to watch Pitch Perfect.

*End of flashback*

I felt so bad for her when her boyfriend broke up with her. He broke her to pieces!

*Flashback*

"Sssssaaaaaaaaammmmm!" She tried pulling me out of bed.

"Fffiiiinnnnneeee" I said dragging myself out of bed. I went to my bathroom to get ready. As I got out, I saw Kassidy on my iPhone in my bed.

"Ready?" I asked. She just nodded and sat there. So I started tickling her.

"SSS-AAA-AAAAA-MMMMMM!!!!" She yelled laughing. She got up and we went to Starbucks and Taco Bell.

After we got our food, we went to the treehouse.

"So, what's up? What do you wanna do after this?" She asked.

"Just hang" I said finishing and getting up. I walked to a thick branch and hung upside down. She just laughed and joined me.

*End of flashback*

I'm gonna miss those amazing experiences with her. I'm never gonna hear her laugh, never gonna kiss her soft lips, and never gonna hear her say "I love you" all of the sudden, I felt something push my face back. I was about to push away when I heard.

"I remember" I just grinned and got up.

"How did you remember!?" I asked, still with a huge smile.

"Well, everyone was showing me pics of my childhood. Lots of them were with you, in this shaggy treehouse. THATS when memories started flowing fast! I then came here, saw you crying, then everything came back to me about our relationship!" She said popping the p.

"That's amazing!" I said bitting my lip. She got up, kissed me and said "Lets go" then we started walking back to the car...

(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)

Some nice little flashbacks in there! Hope u guys liked it! Comment! Vote! And enjoy!

Kik~ kmamer

Pinterest~ MissKaitlyn2002