Unknown

A door opened. I looked out. Shredder stood in the way. TigerClaw behind him. Shredder stepped out of the way and TigerClaw came up, setting a plate of food in front of me. It scraped against the concrete as TigerClaw pushed it forward with a foot. The mutant backed up and I scooted forward, wondering what was on the plate.

Bread, Italian by the looks of it, and some leftover pizza with a glass of water. A meal that seemed good in this bleak enviroment. Shredder and TigerClaw left, leaving me in the darkness. I gathered up the food and ate it slowly, knowing I wouldn't get something again to eat later. Much later.

There was no light. But I knew the entire place was concrete. I searched through it many times already. No windows or any source of entertainment, even something small like a slinky or yo-yo for one as short-minded as me. The only thing I had, really, was a couple of blankets in a corner, a flat pillow, and a bucket on the far side of the corner with an unending pipe leading under it to the sewers.

I curled up against the wall. My thoughts traveled to everyone I knew. Where were they all? Were they safe? My legs were against my chest, so I set my head on my knees. I missed them all. It's felt like years in here. How many holidays have I missed? I didn't ever finish the Christmas tree. Have they taken it down? Has Julie burned the main one? I hope Naomi and Raph and her kids were safe...

Shredder did this... He stuck me in here. I tried crying out to whoever was around me, but my eyes were blindfolded. I fought, but someone held me down. They took my weapons and my belts. I tried to hide in my shell, but they kept pulling me out.

After they threw me in here, I banged on the concrete door until my hands were bloody from the uneven walls and door. Even the metal from the hinges. I had cried and screamed until my throat burned. Nobody answered except for TigerClaw and Shredder, who would only bring me food. I attacked them the first few times, but they would kick me to the far wall, making my vision flicker. I've long since stopped. At least I think.

My thoughts have been jumbled. I sometimes think I'm blind until they open the door, letting a pale light through. It was a dark red. Darker than Raph's mask. I always tried to keep an image of that light, but I could never keep a visual. After they closed the door, it was gone again.

Once, I thought I heard roars, but I remembered scrambling up out of the blankets. I couldn't tell if I was asleep or it was real because of the black and the darkness of my dreams. I thought I heard someone call my name. But again, I was in my bed, thinking about everyone.

Everything blurred and I couldn't figure out when this or that happened. When i watched the stars before capture, when Naomi and Raph had their children. Any of the memories I had... When did I mutate? Do I even remember? Or was I even a Turtle?

I crawled to the blankets and wrinkled them up. They had holes and they were really thin. I used the pillow more for a blankets. I set the blankets down in a bundle in the corner. I laid back on my shell and placed the pillow on my legs. I had my arms go in my shell and I stared at whatever direction I was staring in, whether it be the ceiling or the floor, I stared until I felt my eyes close and I drifted to sleep.