Lifeguard!Nico (is that correct??)

I know I've been gone forever but honestly I forgot I had my own books. I also wasn't sure what to write about so...
I've also read a lot more books since the last time I wrote something so I might make some other books. I'll try to write more!
Also, I know Will is definitely more likely to become a lifeguard than Nico but this is for the sake of the story so deal with it, thanks xx
Also there's cursing it this ⚠️
Will POV
That's it. I'm dying. My life is over.

And by that I mean, I'm drowning. I came to the beach with my friends for a good time and look what happens. I was swimming in the ocean, away from my friends since they all got out before me when  suddenly a rat child kicked my head under the water. I hit it against something on the floor. I don't fucking know, I'm drowning so that's not exactly what I was thinking about.

I felt the darkness wash over me. Goodbye cruel world.

I gained back my conciousness (how tf do you spell it??) to feel something warm blowing into my mouth, before feeling rhythmic pressing on my chest. I hack some salty water out of my mouth and the pressure stops. I slowly start opening my eyes to look above me and' holy shit. "Am I in heaven?" I grumble, my throat scratchy from all the sea water I swallowed.

Sitting above me was apt he most beautiful boy I've sever seen. He was most definitely an angel. Why else would there be a glowing light right behind the head of this surreal being??
He looked at me concerned. "No, sir. This is Half-Blood Beach. How are you feeling?"
Goddamn, that voice. "Are you sure you aren't an angel?" I ask narrowing my eyes, still skeptical I wasn't dead and somehow lucky enough to make it into heaven. Maybe God got the wrong guy. Probably. He smiled a bit and I also melted right then and there, and not because of the blaring hot sun.

"Did the sun get a lot brighter?" I say, squinting. He then look worried. "Are you feeling light headed? Is there any buzzing in your ears?" He asks, falling for my amazing act. "Nah, I think it was just your smile." I said, smiling bigger. His face dropped back to that beautiful resting bitch face. "Not funny. Something could've actually been wrong."
"But something is wrong." I speak again. I could tell he look skeptical but also a little worried. "What?" He questioned, obviously ready to help me. "I don't have your name or number," I say winking.

He blinked at me, then helped me sit up. He propped me against something hard. I look back and up to see I'm at the base of a lifeguard chair. I turn back and notice his red shorts and the whistle around his neck. Oh. "How are you feeling? You hit your head pretty hard." He says. "Fine. Though my throat hurts a bit." I reply honestly.

He nods then hands me a water bottle. "Do you remember your name?" Angel Boy asks.
"Yeah. I'm Will, Will Solace. Now am I getting your name or not?"
"Nico. Did you come here with anyone?"
"Yeah. My friends and siblings. Two boys and two girls."
Nico looked around as I drank more water. I then realize...
wait, he's shirtless. And jsjskskdkdkksksjd abs.
"Is that them?" He wonders, staring off somewhere to the side, looking like a total bad ass as his damp, black hair blows in the wind. I look over to see Lou Ellen, Cecil, Kayla, and Austin frantically looking around. Most likely searching for me. "Yeah." I answer.

He waves them over and Kayla sees him first. She then looks to see me sitting there, mostly dried off now from the heat of the sun. She yells to the others and they come racing towards me and the extremely hot lifeguard.

Once they reach me they start asking questions right away.
"Will! Are you ok?"
"What happened?"
"Where'd you go? What took so long?"
"You should've told me you were gonna drown, I didn't have my phone out."
I don't know how but everyone seemed to ignore that last comment.
"I'm fine, guys, really. Nico saved me." I replied, trying to ease their nerves and take the attention off of me. They turn to look at Nico and it's like they just noticed he was there.

Nico gave a little wave. "Hi." He said simply.
Lou Ellen looked him up and down. "Damn, William. I didn't know you'd be rescued by a hottie." Cecil gave a low whistle. "I might have to drown just so a hot lifeguard would make out with me." Kayla stated.

Nico looked a bit uncomfortable under all the attention. "Stop, you're scaring him." I said, before pushing them away. "I'll be there in a minute. We can go soon." They went back to our spot and started packing our stuff, grumbling about how it's unfair I get Nico all to myself. That's right bitches. Finders keepers, losers weepers. And if you don't sing that
P!atD style in your head then leave.
"Sorry about them. But you are really hot." I say before thinking. He chuckled. "Thanks. You're not too bad yourself." I smiled at that. He helped me up and gave me another water bottle since I finished my first one.

"Try not to over work your throat, and drink lots of water. It should feel better tomorrow." He advised. He was about to climbed to the lifeguard chair and sat down. "Oh, wait! Before I go..." I ran back to where my friends were, grabbed some paper and a pen as I ignored their questions, scribbled something down and raced back to the tall ass wooden chair.

"Here." I say, handing the slip to him as I cross my arms over the arm of his chair and rest my head on them. He took it and read the note.

***-***-****
Let me take you on a date?

He looks back to me with a small smirk. "Goodbye," he said gently pushing my head off the chair. "But you'll think about it right?" I call to him as I slowly start walking backwards to my friends and siblings. He smiles softly and shakes his head slowly. "There's a possibility.." He replies ominously.

I grin and wave goodbye as I finally leave. "Next time, don't take so long." Austin complains as we start heading to the car. "I do what I want, hoe." I said rolling my eyes. He playfully shoves me before we get into the car and they ask me about the whole story.

A/N sorry y'all I have no clue what this is I wrote it in like 40 minutes and I never edit my stories so... yeah anyway I've read the Lunar Chronicles, watched Haikyuu, and I've started three different trilogies, while I don't have the other books. And my mom just ordered me a twelve book series and there's so much I want to read but so little time ugh