Aiden Meets Solaneglo

Summary: This is a 'mortals meet' one shot. I have a whole book of them, so check that out if you haven't already.

Inspired by October101s

Aiden POV

As you all know, I'm Aiden. I have a ginormous crush on this boy, Nico. I truly believe we were meant to be together. With my ash blond hair and forest green eyes to compliment his raven hair and chocolate brown eyes. *chef's kiss* Perfecto. See? I'm even learning Italian for the cutie.

I'm currently in geometry, staring at Nico, like always. I hear the bell ring while catching something about choosing our own partners from the teacher. Perfect. I obviously know who I'm asking, and you should know, too.

I stop by my locker and get my stuff before heading outside to watch Nico while formulating a plan to ask him. When I reach the bench, my future boyfriend is reading Harry Potter and the Half-Sorcerers Goblet of Azkaban or something. UGH! SO CUUUTE!

Ok, anyways, I watch him, playing out a conversation in my mind. Then, I see a blond boy walk up to my Nico and they start talking. Jealousy rages inside of me, just when I watch them kiss. That's it.

I stomp over to the boy and start half yelling. "What are you doing to Nico? Who are you and how did you get here? Stay away from him you creep! He doesn't want to-" He has the audacity to laugh.

"This isn't funny!" I practically screech at him. Then I hear a small snort and look over to see my Angel holding back laughter. "Why are you laughing at me my Angel?" I ask him. Suddenly, blond dude stops laughing and glares at me.

"Excuse me, but last time I checked, he was my boyfriend." He states, sassily. "When's the last time you checked, huh?" I retort. By now we had a small crowd. "Last night in your dreams?" I ask smirking.

The crowd gives a small laugh. He mirrors my smirk. "You don't wanna know what I was doing last night." He replies, winking to Nico at the end of his sentence. The crowd goes wild. My little Neeksy-poo looks down and blushes.

I narrow my eyes at him, glaring. He glares back and we have an intense glaring match. Nico stands up and walks over, then continues to wave his hand in front of our faces. I honk it's super cute how he has to reach up slightly. I swoop down and attempt to kiss him before he pushes me off.

"Can you not?" He asks. During the time he was speaking, blond boy wrapped his arm around my baby's waist. Sunny Boi and my cute baby smol bean walk away, leaving me to get laughed at by the crowd of people.

In my opinion, Solangelo sucks and Aidico would've been better.