Rhyming Jinx

Summary- Will jinxes Nico, and Nico isn't happy.

Will's POV

It was around 2 in the afternoon, when I decide to try and wake Nico up again. I did try earlier, but he just wouldn't get up! I swear, he's impossible sometimes.

I walk in and see my Neeks in the same position he was in when I tried waking him up this morning. Curled into a smol ball, for a smol bean. He looked so cute and peaceful! But I wanted to take him on a walk, and get him to eat some food.

"Wake up, Nico." I whisper into his ear. He huffs in protest. "Nicoooo." I whine, shaking his shoulder. He turns around to face away from me. I sigh in frustration. You leave me no choice. I drag him out of bed, causing him to fall into the hard, cold, floor. Hopefully, that wakes him up.

"Ow! Will! Why'd you do that?" He complains, sitting up. I look at him like 'really? Why?' He gets it and grunts. He tries to crawl back into bed but I stop him. "No can do, Death Boy. You need to eat." He rolls his eyes muttering "O lasciami dormire ed uscire, o vieni a raggiungermi." (Either let me sleep and get out, or join me.) (I used google translate so sorry if it's incorrect.)

"Fine, then. Come here for a second." He walks over to me sleepily. "Yeah?" He says quietly, rubbing his eyes. He looks so cuuuuute. Anyways, I take this as the perfect moment to jinx him into speaking rhymes. "What are you doing, Will? Did you just make me ill?" He says shocked at the rhyming. "What did you do? Will! How could you?!" He whisper yells at me while I chuckle. "Next time, get out of bed and I wouldn't have to. Now get dressed." I state, shoving black jeans and a band T into his arms and pushing him into cabin 13's bathroom.

~Time skip to after Will gets Nico out of his cabin~

Nico's POV

I'm kinda mad at Will right now. No, really mad. He jinxed me because I wanted to sleep! Could you believe it? Now, I can only speak rhymes until Will takes it away. (Is that how it works?) We are currently walking in the camp meadow. I decided to make Will a poem. About how after I'm done rhyming I won't hesitate to yeet him into non-existence.

"Will, listen to this! I made you a poem, tell me how it is." I say, smiling. He laughs at me, like he has been for the whole day, and nods.

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You'll be in the infirmary,
Once this rhyming thing is through!
Not because you're working,
Like you'll usually be,
But being treated,
Because of me."

I tell him, still smiling. His surprised face makes me laugh. He gives a nervous laugh after staying quiet for a moment. "I'm just kidding! I wouldn't do that! But just in case, I know where you're cabin's at!" I assure him, winking.

He opens and closes his mouth like a fish. You know where this is going. "You're acting like a fish, and that's not my type. So, I'm going to go. I'll be with Pipes!" (Piper.) I walk away smirking.

Will POV

How does he manage to do that while rhyming?! Even while he's speaking like a Shakespearean, he's hot! Now that just unfair. He walks away and I can tell he's smirking by the sound of his voice. I snort, and head back to camp to find Nico and lift the jinx. It's not really effecting him anymore, sadly.