Nico's Lullaby

(This oneshot is based off the song Soldatino. I've been imagining this for a while and now I'm finally going to write it down.)
Summary- Nico has a special visitor on the Day of the Dead
3rd Person POV

Tonight was the night the dead come back to celebrate. It's basically dia de los muertos (the day of the dead) for the Greeks. The dead ones close to the campers came back to camp for a night. They had the bonfire, songs, and he usual nightly routine. It was one of the saddest and happiest days for the campers.

This was Nico's first day of the dead at camp. He wasn't informed about this until that day. He was just hanging out with Will, like usual, when the campers were called to the field.

The place was lit up with candles, illuminating the fields. The ground was practically buried in magnolia petals and flowers. The stars were out, shining brighter than ever. When Nico looked for Zoë's constellation he couldn't find it.

That's because Zoë was down here on earth.

Along with other friends. Zoë, Silena, Beckendorf, Luke, Micheal, Lee, and most importantly to Nico...

Bianca.

Since they were spirits, he couldn't actually hug her, no matter how much he wanted to. They caught up, Bianca met Will, Bianca told her about her new life (because she chose rebirth). By now it was time for the campfire.

Bianca whispered something to Chiron, before walking into the center of the circle. "I have a song for someone." She announces, before starting to sing.

(Listen to the song at the top. That's what she sings)

By now almost everyone was crying. After she finished it was midnight. The spirits just disappeared.

"Goodbye, Bianca. 'Til next year." Nico whispers, as he cries into Will's shirt.