Back Off, Brother

Summary: When Will brings his boyfriend, Nico, home for the first time his brother takes a liking to him. The problem is... he doesn't mean platonically.

(I know Micheal and Lee are dead, but pretend they're alive for this. They both left camp early, so they never have seen Nico. And no hate to the characters I made not so nice in this.)

Third Person POV

"I'm nervous. What if they don't like me?" Nico says, pacing. "You'll be fine. They'll love you." Will reassures. The two had just arrived at the Solace household. "Let's go, Death Boy." Will exclaims, taking Nico's hand and dragging him to the front door.

'Ding dong'. You can hear from the doorbell. Footsteps are heard, the sound getting louder as it comes closer. The doors opens to reveal a smiling mother. "Will! You're here!" She says, hugging her son.

She pulls away and notices Nico. "Aah. You must be Nico. I've heard all about you." She smiles. Will blushes as Nico looks at him with a questioning glance. "Yes, that's me." He confirms.

"I'm Naomi Solace, Will's mom. Though you most likely knew that." She giggles from embarrassment at the end. Nico gives a small smile. "Come inside, come inside. You must meet Will's siblings." Naomi beckons them in.

Nico nods. "KAYLA, MICHEAL, LEE, COME DOWN! WILL'S HOME AND HE BROUGHT A GUEST!" She yells up the stairs. You can hear the running echo through the house. Soon, three people are down the stairs and greeting Will. "Who's this?" Lee asks.

The other two turn to face Nico. Kayla still stays at Camp Half-Blood so she knew they were dating. She just came home two days earlier than Will. Kayla smiles and waves.

Micheal, on the other hand, hasn't met him. He looks him up and down, decided he likes what he sees. He bites his lip as he continues examining the new person.

Will notices and quickly says "This is Nico. My boyfriend." He says, emphasizing 'boyfriend'. He sends a warning look to Micheal. He just stops biting his lip, that was it. Nico didn't seem to notice though. He was occupied with talking to Lee.

Micheal interrupts to say 'hi' to Nico. They introduce themselves. "Your name sounds foreign." Micheal comments. "Italian. I was born in Italy and lived there until I was ten." Nico explains. Michals nods with a small 'ahh' of understanding.

Naomi shoos the kids away so Nico and Will could settle in. After getting cozy, Will invited the others to play a game of uno. They had to explain it to Nico. I mean, what can you expect from a guy born in the 1930s? Not a lot, for modern games.

Micheal sits next to Nico and is trying to use the 'helping him' excuse to get close to him. "I think I can help him just fine, thanks Micheal." Will speaks. Micheal narrows his eyes at Will. Will just scrunches his nose in reply.

Meanwhile, Nico is completely oblivious to what's going on between the two brothers. "Uno?" Nico guessed, putting his second to last card down. "Yeah, you used it right." Kayla confirms. "Thanks." Was Nico's reply.

Nico ended up winning on his next turn. "Not so bad for someone who's never played before." Lee teases as they move into the dining room for dinner. "What can I say? I'm a natural." Nico smirks back.

"Damn, that was hot." Micheal thought. Will saw his older brother eyeing up his boyfriend again so he decided to do something about it. "Micheal, can I talk to you alone for a moment?" He says sweetly.