Mortal Meets Solangelo

I have a full book of mortals meeting demigods, but I decided to put this one into here.

Summary: Will attends a mortal high school and Nico attends the same one but they have different classes. They will be going to college in New Rome but Chiron was experimenting it.

Rey's POV

Hello! My name is Rey Gallone. As you can tell, my dad was a Star Wars fan so I was named after a character. Embarrassing, am I right or am I right? Anyways, I'm the 'Three P's'. Plentiful, popular, and pretty. It's really all you need it life. I mean, besides a boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriends... I have two new goals. One's name is Will Solace. He's so hot with his golden locks, tan skin, and sky blue oRbS. 🥵 (Sorry, had to put that in there.) He has abs, and I know for a fact. He's popular, too.

I have decided I'm going to send him subtle hints until he asks me out. He obviously likes me, just doesn't want to be embarrassed if I say 'no'. (Which I won't). I'm heading to biology right now and Will's amazing at it. Especially anatomy and that stuff.

I'm going to be a model when I grow up. I'm pretty enough, aren't I? Anyways, I enter the classroom in all my glory and sit in an empty seat next to Will, who looks like he's texting someone before class starts. "Hey." I say seductively, winking. He glances as me then turns his attention back to his phone. Playing hard to get, I see? 🤪

I've been sending winks and flirty looks to Will throughout the lesson, but I haven't caught him watching me yet. 🙄 By the time biology is over, Will has left as soon as it ended. I internally sigh. Now, I'm on my way to Italian. I have it with my second target. He excels at that class, too. Probably because he is Italian.

His name is Nico. He has this hot accent, and he's so mysterious. 🥵 His long-ish, shaggy hair covers his eyes most of the time. But when he moves it out of his face, you can see his chocolate brown eyes. He may be pale, but he has muscles like Will. Don't ask how I know this.

I walk into the room and see him sitting in the corner, like usual. The seats next to him are taken, since people like sitting in the back. So I have to settle for sitting in front of him. Now, I can't even stare at him, ugh.

-Time skip to after school- (I wish we had this in real life)

I exit the school and walk over to the field for cheerleading practice. Did I mention I'm head cheerleader? No? Well, I am, loser. I walk onto the field and notice something under the bleachers.

It's Nico and Will.

Together.

Making out.

Oof. 💀

Well, I'm going to go die in a hole now! 😃

(Jk, that's not how it ended. Go back to right after the making out thing.)

How could they? I storm up to them. "How could you both cheat on me? And with each other!?" I shout in their faces. They break apart and look at me weirdly. "What are you talking about?" Nico asks. "You were both going to be my boyfriends, not each other's!" I explain, the long my arms in the air for ✨dramatic effect✨.

They glance at each other and I can tell they're holding in laughter. "I'm sure we don't know what you mean." Will says, turning his attention back to me (as he should 😤). "I'm leaving." I state, storming off.

Ugh. Maybe I'll just have to settle for less, again. I saw this cute new boy named Jason I think. He's pretty cute with this electric blue eyes, and ✨attractive scar✨ on his lip.

(Idk what's up with the emojis 💀 I've been on tik tok for too long)