Chapter I: Redive

Ritsuka Fujimaru and Mash Kyrielight ran into the control room "We heard something, is anything wrong!?" Exclaimed Mash. Leonardo da Vinci turned to Mash and shook her head, "The French singularity you two went to is under attack again." Ritsuka looked shocked, "We have to get you two into the rayshift as soon as possible." Dr. Archaman sent Ritsuka and Mash on their way and readied the rayshift. Soon the two entered their chambers, Archaman and da Vinci stood beside the control panel and began to lauch the pair into the singularity.
Mash opened her eyes to see green grass she lifted her head Ritsuka helped her up and they were met with soldiers who pointed their lances at them, "State your business here!" Ritsuka held his hands up, "We came here to help you guys." Soon a familiar voice emerged from the fort entrance, "Ritsuka?" They looked up to see the Maiden of Orleans herself. "Lay down your arms!" The soldiers lowered their weapons as Jeanne approached the two.
"What brings you two back?" Mash stood forward, "We heard that your other self is back." Jeanne lowered her head understandingly, "It's true she's returned to sought out for chaos and destruction. We don't have long either. We must search for others who are defending themselves against her horde of wyverns so that we may allie with them, if not then all may be lost." Mash nodded in agreement as the determined Ritsuka spoke up, "We'll make sure to not let her win."
"Then join me in my quest." They stepped forward, Jeanne smiled. The soldiers began to gather before Jeanne and the Chaldeans. "This war is a war like none has ever seen before. The Dragon Witch herself has presented herself as a formidable threat, I will head out to search for others who can be potential allies to help us defeat her. And in my absence I want you all to hold your ground and defend this fort with everything you have. I must part now, till then, au revoir!" The soldiers began to rush up to their positions as Mash and Ritsuka follow Jeanne out.
As the trio walked out on the field Ritsuka's wristband glowed as Archaman's voice filled the air. "Everything running smoothly in there?"
"Yes Roman everything is going excellent!" Exclaimed Mash. Leonardo butted in, "Just to let you know that there's a nearby camp that's housing a servant, it's at least a few 100ft up ahead from where you are. You might want to check it out." Jeanne had a dumbfounded look on her face, she tried to make sense of it, "That's weird there shouldn't be a camp nearby." Ritsuka turned to Jeanne, "Should we check to see if it might be friendly or if the servant there is hostile?"
"It might be worth it if they turn out to be friendly." The trio made forth to the camp.