<Chapter 4>

~Maze's P.O.V~

         All of the three girls are Beautiful. All of the guys are Nice to look at. All the guys are tall, and Military built and postured. The girls are about my size in petiteness, and in height. Very cute when put up agianst thier Military Men.

 I stand close to Conin and honestly just wait for Alice to stomp out of the cabin and make a Jack A** of of herself in front of innocent people that don't need the sight of her A** in there faces.

 "I can't believe it's actually true.." a girl smaller than the rest, about 5'4-5'5 with Carmel blonde hair, and jade eyes, with some freckles spread out on her nose and under her eyes. She wore a ripped floral dress that was very pretty on her tiny self. She's quite frankly, as cute as a frinkin button in my opinion.

 "What't true?.." i ask her.

         The girl steps forward toward me, and let's go of the guys hand she was holding. He has Auburn, slick backed hair, dark green eyes, a defined jaw bone, like Conin's, and a light tan complextion. Cute he is. Adorable they are together.

 "I'm Aurora Matthews, I'm 16 and from Sioux Falls, South Dakota.." She introduced herself to me, holding her fragile hand out to me.

 I grabbed her hand, and shook it gently, smilimg at her, "I've heard about Sioux Falls, is it as snowy as they say?.." i asked.

 Aurora smiled, "Yes it-it was last i saw it.." he smile faded.

 "Well, it is Very nice to meet you Aurora Matthews. I'm Maze.." i told her. "When all of this is over, i would Love for you to take me to see Sioux Falls if that's alright.."

 "It's a deal! When it's not burning to hell.."

 I smiled, "Alright.."

 Aurora turns around to stand back next to her Man agian, and then she turns to face me agian,

 "May i hug you Maze..?" sha asks.

 I smile agian, "Rori, may i call you Rori?.."

 Aurora nods.

 "Of course you can hug me. I Love hugs! And because i like you already.." i said and Aurora and i hugged.

 Aurora smiled at me after we stopped hugging, and then she turned and held hands with her Auburn haired, Handsome with the same jade eyes as Aurora, only darker in shade.

 "And you are..?" i asked looking at him next.

 "Andrew Malcum U.S. Navy Captian, U.S.S. Rosevelt Ma'am." he says shaking my hand.

 "Pleasure," i smiled. "I'm going to tell all you Soldiers, you don't have to call me Ma'am. You can just call me Maze okay..?"

 "Yes.." all the men paused, "Maze.."

 I grinned, "Born and bred Hero's you all are.."

 I pionted to the girl to the right of him, with dark brown hair to her shoulders and somewhat curly, and dark blue eyes, about the same height as me.

 "Trenton Ackles, in the flesh. From Bristol, Rhode Island. It's nice to meet you Maze.."

 "Sweet name girl! As is yours Rori..Bristol nice?" i asked Trenton.

 "It's beachy, that's for sure. It was Amazing last time i saw it before The Doche Bags blew it up. Litterally in most places."

 "Got ya.." i said moving on to the guy next to her.

 The next guy, Trenton is attached to, has black hair, blue eyes and tan complextion.

 "Major Kyle Masters, U.S. Airforce, Chicago,Illinios..Maze.." he shakes my hand.