<Chapter 10>

~Maze's P.O.V.~

I sat with a note pad in my lap, with a pencil, duller than my life, up until this point.

Ha! Sucky joke! Dull Pencil, Point..

Oh Never mind i am so beyond confused and tired to even care.

My vision to the paper diagram spread out like a tree, i have yet to fill in, is blurry as crap and i'm pretty sure i've put little dots every where Around where i really want to it's that bad.

I had the guys get the pain killers for Conin. I have wound up in the past 15 eaten more than he has. That's right, it's nasty, but i down so much of them i force my self to chew them up like candy to savor and save them for longer use. I in no way am supposed to do that i'm pretty sure, but whatever.

I'm technically an Anarchist now, considering i sprung a rebellion against Bags that think they control us, so that means the labels on bottles and the FDA, don't really exist any more, so i chew. In disgust, but i chew because they are ding wonders for my head.

Conin all of the sudden sits half on my lap, scaring me.

"Hey!" he says, smiling down at me. "What you workin' on?"

Don't mind him. Ever since he woke up about an hour ago with the sweats and in shock, he's been clingy. Very. Clingy. He's been my Lint.

But despite him trying to follow me into the bathroom and hold my hand as i peed earlier, him half sitting on my lap was Absolutely Adorable and made me laugh.

Don't worry, i didn't let him in the bathroom. It wasn't rappy either, he is just abnormally worried after he woke up and realized i hadn't been shot by the Grey, he wasn't at a wedding technically, and that it was some kind of real, comatic dream.

He did, however, wait outside the door of the bathroom, and when i poked my head out asking him if it wouldn't give him a cornary if i washed my hands with warm water, he came in and cutely helped me wash my hands.

Any who,

"Well, i have just decided your name isn't Conin, it's Linty." i told him.

He chuckled, giving me some relief about his mental state for the moment.

"I can live with that.." he smiles.

That made me giggle in return, and then look down at my scribbly paper agian. Conin looks down at it with me, and the look on his face turns to confusion. "You Really can't see, can you?.." he says.

I'm tempted to lie. But with Conin's current mood, if i did lie, of course he would see through it, but it would break his heart i feel.

And i, in No way would even think of breaking Conin's heart Ever.

So i don't lie. I want to smally, but i don't.

"Yyyeeaahh..I can't see worth a crap i'm sorry." i said.

Conin gets instant sad face, and then he sees my crappy pencil in my right hand.

"And your pencil is crap! Why?!"

"I don't..know why-Conin it's really-" i was cut off by Conin taking my pencil from me, pulling his pocket knife out, and begins to sharpen my pencil. "Okay.." i finish.

"I feel bad.." Conin says.

"Why?"

"Because you can't see, can't sleep, can't apparently get drunk, which might actually be a bonus for you. You don't seem like you can think, judging by the way you dotted everywhere around where i guess you wanted to."