<Chapter 6>

~Conin's P.O.V.~

 I wake up, and feel this warmth around me. I hear the rain hitting the roof, and i look down at my chest.

 There she is..

 Bronzey is out. So asleep i'm afraid to move even the slightest, for the fear of waking her up because she looks so peaceful and cute.

 She laid on my chest, some of her long, Bronze hair in her face. Her right hand next to her head on my chest, and her left hand holding mine, her fragile fingers laced between my fingers that are huge, compared to hers.

 Last night, last night was tearful. Between Maze and i, i think we cried half of what makes up Niagra Falls.

 But it felt good. Felt good to let it all go finally.

  Rori had made us scrambled eggs, but we wound up not eating them till 3 a.m.

 They were The Bomb.

 Unlike the actual bomb Maze created with a very inventive and modified potatoe mixer.

 It was cool, don't get me wrong, but i never expected a few medical supplies and gun powder could do what it did. What it did, was create a medium sized ditch in front of the cabin, and by the water hole.

 Yeah. It was dagerous, but wicked Awesome.

 Bronzey got candles, and put them all over the inside of the cabin.

 It was very sweet of her to do that since we were joking about it early yesturday, and i didn't think she was being sereous. But it was the Adorable thought that counted.

 Last night, i spilled a lot to Bronzey. I cried on her for Lord's sake. And she cried on me. It was good for the both of us i think. Maze was surprised that i helped one of my men's wives have a kid. It is true, Little Lainy calls me Uncle Coo. It is the most adorable thing coming from a one year old that barely has got to live life, let alone develope good speach.

 I Love her though!

 I haven't seen her in a while, and i would more than Love to see all three of them agian.

 Especially when we get the world back on track, i will find them somehow if they are still alive, and get them back to thier kind of alright.

 That i promise myself.

 When i thought that to myself, Maze moved as if she

That i promise myself.

 When i thought that to myself, Maze moved was starting to wake up.

 I looked down at her, she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

 "Hello Blues!" i smiled at her.

 Maze sleepingly waves at me with her right hand, and then buries her head in my chest agian.

 I chuckled, "Awww sombodys got a case of the morning grumpies!"

 "Ha ha very funny.." was her reply.

 "Oh, you know i'm right. Don't you?.."

 "Shut up." she says, her voice vibrating through my shirt.

 I laugh at her, and i feel the impression of her smile when i do.

 Maze looks up art me agian, setting her chin on my chest. She grins, and then says,

 "I'm glad you find my morning mood halarious Marine."

 "Why thank you, i find it Adorable as well.."