<Chapter 5>

~Maze's P.O.V.~

        We got back to Base, and by now, it had been an hour, and everyone was back with more stuff than i expected. We got enough food to last 2-3 weeks if we portioned it out right.

 I know that doesn't sound like a lot of food for 12 people, but take it from me, it is a feast for us.

 We got water cantines, one short for everyone to have one. Joey was going to share with Alice, but Conin warned him of the 'toxins' that is in her spit, and he changed his mind like snapping your fingers. So Conin and i are going to share one.

 I told him i'll make sure to lick the rim of it for him real good to leave My kind of 'Toxins' for him to taste.

 All he did was sarcastically laugh, and then frown at me blankly.

 And yes, i got my land legs back about the time Conin and i got the gates closed, and everyone was back inside. Thankfully we all got back at about the same time, nobody had to shot anybody, and the rain lightend up at that time to, to just barely anything. But by the looks of the clouds coming at us, the rain has just begun but stopped for now because Mother Nature decided to be nice to us.

 We got guns of all kinds of sizes and models. Some of them need put together like a transformer.

 Not my department.

 But surprisingly it is Trenton's specialty, even though she isn't in the military.

 That shocked us all when she put that AR-15 together faster than we could say Holy Crap.

 Yeah. That girl is Fast.

 Martin and Harry got back with penty of firewood for multiple fires. And they wound up getting ply wood and boards to make good rooves to protect agianst the rain on top of that.

 And the girls got plenty of first aid supplies, sheets and blankets. They even found a couple sleeping bags and a big XL King size mattress in some type of bunker thing that they found on the way back.

 All of us had to help carry that in.

         Right now, i am sitting on the proch of the cabin, with my legs indian crossed, fooling with a few things Conin found in the junk yard.

 I'm high on pain pills it seems like, but i'm good.

 Better High than not alive.

 Kids, don't Ever Ever Ever get high on drugs or anything that can get you high.

 Lysol wipes included.

I mean it's better to not be in pain and be able to work than it is being in pain and passed out.

 That's what i meant instead of, what i said before.

 Anyway!

 I am mapping out what to do with the clock Conin found, some gears, a mashpotatoe hand mixer, a 6" by 10" inch metal bowl and one of the aluminum sheets i found.

 Crazy combination, but i'm thinking about maybe a bomb maker.

 Not like a fire, gas bomb, like a tear gas bomb, and medical chemical bombs.

 Nerdy amd weird i know, but my plan is slowly coming to life, and this is a Very big..component in it.

 Aurora is fixing us bacon and special scrable eggs.

 They didn't find a cow, but they found a pig. It was a very fat pig. We got a lot of bacon out of the blessed thing. I had a moment of silence for the pig after Harry killed it, and said Thank You piggy.