<Chapter 7>

~Conin's P.O.V.~

 It is night now, Martin and Harry are seperated from us Crazizes, but are close enough outside in case we needed anything, in thier own tents.

All of the rest of us are in this shallow cave just off the calm part of the river.

         We traveled far in that boat, by sunset. We found this cave in the right side of the now, canyon, and decided to camp here for the night. We planted the boat nearby. Have all our bags drying in thier own corner with thier own fire. We made a big bonfire in the cave for heat and to dry ourselves. We got our bedding set up together. Rori laying with Andrew. Trenton is with Kyle. Jasmine with Henry. Alice with Joey. And then there is me, with a place for Maze right beside me, to my right, so i am on the end.

 Everyone is talking and laughing, when i'm sitting there silently watching Maze as she sit out on a big rock, in front of the river, with her knees up, and she is staring at the sky with such amazment.

         I decide to stand up, and go sit next to her on the rock, and that is eactly what i do.

 "What's up astronaut?" i ask as i sit next to her.

She looks over at me with a big smile. She looks back up at the sky, and i do the same.

 "You know how long it has been since i have seen stars Marine?.." she says.

 "How long?.."

 "5 years too long. That's how long.." she answers.

 "They are very breath-taking.." i said.

 It was true, what i said. There were so many white, glowing stars out in the navy colored sky. Some were burstingly bright, others were dimmer, but just as breath-taking all together like that. The moon was smiling in the sky down at us to the east. In all my life i don't ever remember seeing so many natural lights of the night sky. Never nearly as calming and Beautiful as right now.

 "Conin.." Maze says interrupting the brief silence between us.

 "Yeah.." i turned my head to see her looking at me.

 "I never thought i would see stars agian. I don't even wanna sleep tonight. I just want to stay right here, and stare at all of them. But no matter how long i look, or in what matter of direction or degrees i tilt my head, i will Never take in every cluster, glow, planet, molicule or particle up there."

 "You are so frikin Cute when you are talking Nerdy!"

 Maze bursts out laughing. At that moment i realize how, when Bronzey laughs, her dimples deepen just perfectly, and her nose crinkles in the most Adorable way on top of her show stopping smile.

 That makes me smile.

 "Why are you smiling at me like that?.." Bronzey asks as her giggling calms.

 "Your nose crinkles when you laugh, did you know that?.." i said.

 Maze puts her fingers on the sides of her nose, "Is that bad?.." she asks.

 I took my hand, and softly moved her fingers away from her nose, "No.." i told her. "Please Smile.."

 So she giggles and smiles at me agian.