<Chapter 14>

~Maze's P.O.V.~

"WHO WANTS TO DIE." I heard Conin growl.

Scum. I feel like Scum. I am Scum.

My heart is not on my sleeve at the moment.

It's blow itself up, and it's splatterd all over the inside of my body.

This is the type of moment, where you wish, you would just spontaneously combust.

I'm wishing, praying, and begging for that to happen, but i'm still here.

God why!

Combust. Please, i'm begging you.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU S.O.B.'s DECIDED YOU WOULD TRY TO BE CUTE AND SAY THAT." Conin continues.

No one said a word.

Not a soul dared to flinch.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU SAID THAT." Conin demanded.

I only planned on turning around to see which chicken wants their head cut off by the pissed farmer also known as My Marine.

I, did not, however, get to live out that plan.

There was enough light from the torches, the gang's lanterns, and electrical light-from what little electricity they seem to have.

(Note-to-self: If I don't die tonight, help with the electricity problems.)

But they had enough of all that light to cast an orange like glow over all of the faces before me.

Seeing the looks cast in my direction, when I turned around. The feeling I had is like one of those moments when your parents are fighting and you just want to hide in your room forever, scream into a pillow till your vocal chords explode, and then smash a hole into your wall..A couple of times over.

There was a movement from the very back of the riot crowd when I turned around. This moment reminds me of the Towns people getting together to burn a witch in a movie.

Residents of Greyson: Angry Towns people

Me: The Witch

Whoop. Whoop.

I look at Conin, seeing the movement in the crowd move toward him.

I start flicking my hands in every direction in some un-earthly to get the gang's attention.

"What the frick is wrong with your hand Sis?" Andrew asks.

"All of you. Front and center." I teeth.

In one, simultaneous step, the gang, with now with added Ezra, Allen, and Jack all stand behind me closely.

Kyle's chin laid on my left shoulder. Andrews's chin on my right. Jack's chin is on top of my head, Allen is next to Kyle, and Joey is next to Andrew. Aurora, Trenton, Jasmine, Alice, Ezra, and the other Gorgeous woman to whom I have never seen before, stands behind, and up close to all the guys.

"Yeah?" Kyle asks.

"Back. The Marine. Up." I ordered.

"Yes'em." I hear from all of them.

I listened to all of them take out their guns and ready them.

I myself, get my gun back out, but stand farther back to observe the crowds body language, before I make a move with the others.

I get ready to make a move, but i'm stopped by the grabbing off my pant leg and the tugging on my jacket by small hands.