<Chapter 9>

~Conin's P.O.V.~

"Conin! Conin, Honey we're going to be late!" i hear.

I open my eyes, feel hot water hitting me. I jump, and look around,

"Holy Crap."

Why am i in a shower?

I looked around more,

"Holy Crap. This is my shower!.." i say.

Oh my god i'm in the shower from my room back home.

I look back ahead, and steamy water shots me in the face and i put my hands in front of my face to block it. I spit some nasty, soapy water that got in my mouth out.

"Conin Thomas!" i heard a familiar deep voice yell.

"We have to go!" i hear a yet agian familiar, but soft voice of a woman call out.

"Wait. What?" i ask aloud to myself.

Then who those voices are hit me, when i hear stomping up stairs from feet.

I look out of the curtian, covering myself up, and then she opens the door and comes in.

"Conin, we have to go Sweetheart." she says.

"Moma.." i breath a smile.

"Yes, Conin, we have to go, or we are going to be late to Aunt Judi's wedding.." she says.

"You are--Ew, Aunt Judi, are you sereous?" my look of disgust clearly showing.

"Conin you've known about Aunt Judi's weeding for 3 months we have to be there in 15 minutes or we will be considered wedding cashers. You especially have to be there in 15 minutes , you and your father are best men!"

"Moma, you are Gorgious." i said, completely ignoring what she just said.

I turn off the water, and keep my eyes locked with hers as she hands me a yellow towel. My mother is dressed in a knee length, elbow length, soft peach coloered dress with lace sleeves to match. Her brown, blonde highlited hair is up in a bun, but her bangs are to the side. She has on white flats and she even has a big, white rose clipped to her bun.

She's Beautiful.

I breifly dried myself off, and then wrapped the towel around my waist, opened the curtian, and stepped out in front of my Moma.

I looked down at her with the biggest grin on my face ever was.

She's so Beautiful. Just as she was before i left fore deployment. Hints or grey have strted to show in her hair, but they make her even more Beautiful to me.

Moma takes my hand, the one that isn't holding the towel around me, and leads me ou the door of my bathroom, and i can't help but lace my fingers between her long, thin ones, like i did when i was younger.

She looked back and up at me, blushing and smiling.

"It's been a long time since you have held my hand like that Conin.." she says, as she stops me in front of my bed with a tux staring me in the face laid out on it.

Oh god..

Moma let's go of my hand, as i stare blankly at the Black tux i am apparently supposed to wear for whatever we are going to be late to.