<Chapter 2>

~Maze's P.O.V.~

         I'm quietly sitting at the head of the digital 3D grapgh computer table that i design everything i am forced to create on. I'm chewing my finger nails, and my leg is bouncing up and down and up and down in a nervous twitch. I'm curiously listening to my Buddy's, and two other mans conversation about what i have just designed. I'm chewing my left fingernails, and petting a ripe apple i pocketed with my left. I also pocketed two bananas, an orange, and three tangerines. Don't ask where i'm hiding most of that.

 I designed a small chip that they demanded be able to do anything. So as my Buddy, and a few other gaurds stared me down, i design a computer model, and then minimized it, and placed it in a file with all my other unitentionally evil creations.

 I HATE doing this.

 Why can't they just kill me, and turn my consience into a robot to do there biding.

I don't wanna do this anymore. They can find somebody else with a particular brain malfunction, that makes my brain work like it's own Maze computer.

 That's why they call me Maze.

 I'm ADD, ADHD, and a minor genious in an unopened bottle. Hi, my name's Maze. The girl who helps the world die.

 "Hey Gorgious, am i done here?" i finally ask.

"You're done when i tell you, you are." he roughly replies.

 "Is this you telling me i'm done? That i can go back to my nice, crappy, and lonely, dark cell..And dream about you?.."

 "Ha ha. Shut up." he tells me.

 "Gasp! My feelings are hurt! You don't dream about me?.."

 My Buddy gets even more mad at me and stomps over, and i jump up before he can jerk me, and reveal what i have stolen. He leans down in my face and teeths:

 "I dream about killing you in a different, and creative way evernight. And wake up smilling because i enjoy it so much. And can't wait to do it for real one of these days."

 "Ooh you keep talkin' like that, and i just might have to drag you to the closet to ge what i know you really want from me.." i replied with sarcasm.

         That total me, comment cost me another slap to the face, and a shove to the floor and out the door. He dragged me by my wrists back to solitary, threw me in the cell hallway and left for a minute probably to get more gaurds. I ran to the one cell that my best friend has been stuck in for longer than anyone else. He's older, about 50-55 and is weak, and frail. They haven't fed him longer than they haven't fed me. So as much as i can, i pocket tangerines for him.

 His favorite fruit, i have come to find out.

 I opened the tray slot quickly, and looked in saying:

"Harry! Harry come here before they come back!"

 Next thing you know Harry is grabbing my hand, and holding it, smilling at me the way he always does that makes me smile.

 "Sweetheart what are you doing out?!" he whipers.

 "I brought something for you.." i add. Watching the door cautiously, so i don't get caught when they come back, getting Harry beaten or even killed at worst.

 I would Never let that happen to Harry. I Love and care about him too much.

 I handed Harry the three tangerines through the tray slot, and then kissed his cheek.

 "I promised you i would. Hide them before they come back okay.." i told him.

 Then i heard them getting closer. I turned to Harry agian, and swallowed.