<Chapter 8>

~Conin's P.O.V.~

        We dragged our wet selves into the sub.

God knows how we managed to squeeze throught it.

The sub is rising, and emptying of water. I see out of the corner of my eye the sunlight peaking through the port window.

Water is now to our waist as we stand up, pulling Henry up with us.

I have a hold of Henry's right leg. Andrew his left, and Joey and Kyle his shoulders.

Jasmine tries to get to him, but Alice and Rori have to hold her back. Henry is bleeding profusly from his left thigh, and Jazz is histerical with tears.

"Maze!.." i half shout to get her attention.

Without saying anything directly to me, Maze changes and gets into one of her many Modes.

"Trent, take this joystick and this wheel. Push the joystick slowly forward till it can't go any farther. When the water in here is gone stop pushing and press this green button." I hear her voice change into this deeper, sexy, in charge kind of voice.

"Where do we put him?" we, who are carrying Henry ask.

"Alice, Rori, move Jasmine and that is where you put him." she replied.

Alice and Aurora obeyed and had to phisically drag Jasmine away form where Maze was speaking of. There was a morge type table, lifted off the ground about to my waist inn the middle of the room, but looks like it could be attached to the wall if need be.

We walked over, "1,2,3!" we all count and lift Henry onto the slab, laying him down.

Two seconds later, Maze has completely went into this Zone.

"I need whiskey, poroxide, stitchy thread, scissors, and a whole lot of Damn gauze."

"Yes Ma'am." we all echoed.

~Maze's P.O.V.~

"Sailor, you help Trent with controls. Pilot, you are in charge of getting me the whiskey, poroxide, and scissors. Oh! and a pen if you can find one."

"Whose the whiskey for Maze?" Kyle asks since he was the one i ordered it from.

"One, for General North so he will wallow in drunkeness and not pain for a while. Two, because i am in the need for a hangover to block me out for a while after this. I don't know where the hell you are going to get some, but if there were good Sailors on this sub before the hell outside came, they Had to have had some liquor of some kind here."

Kyle rushed away and i turned to order Joey around.

"Winchester, get me the thread, needle, gauze and clean up around here for me so i can move around to help him."

Joey nodded and did as i said.

I looked to Rori, and she threw me my wet teal long sleeved shirt and black jeans.

I ditched the idea of putting my jeans on at the moment and just put my shirt on.

Harry was holding Jasmine as she is balling her eyes out.

"Harry, Martin, i Love you guys but i need you to take Jazz out of here and stay out for me."

"No!" Jazz screams as they try to take her out, Alice and Rori along with her. "If it were Conin with a bullet i him i would let you stay!!!" she screamed at me.