6 - Nope you can't make me sing. Wait, you can.

(Youll see about the video, it comes up in a little while)

The next morning, Aiden woke up to his alarm. Aru was still fast asleep in her sleeping bag. Aiden walked over to her, to wake her up.

"Shah wake up, we have to." He shook her gently, and when that didnt work he shook her hard.

"Ow, Wifey whats wrong with you stop it. I'm awake I'm awake"

Aru got up, and noticed that she was in the clothes Nikita had put on her last night.

"Shah did you change, and do your hair  while sleeping?" Aiden looked confused.

"Nikita." Aru said as an answer, and it was sufficient.

"Well your shirt is being honest." Aiden said with a small smile.

"Shut up Acharya."

The two packed up their stuff, grabbed sandwiches to eat, and folded up the tent. Aru placed the square in her pocket, and they began their trek into the woods, where Aru said that they needed to go.

"So, Last night when you saw the twins, did they say anything important?" Aiden asked once they were done eating.

"Well, they said that they all were being kept in a lounge, and it was not the worst. But we should still come save them."

"Why would the Drakova hide them in a lounge?" Aiden asked, his brow furrowed.

"I have no idea." said Aru, not completely truthfully.

As they were walking in the direction Aru led them, they came across a man in a regal cape standing in front of a door. 

"We have to go through that door." Said Aru.

Together the pair walked to the man.

"Hello." Said Aiden.

"Hello." Said the man. There was silence.

"Hey, um I was wondering if we could pass through that door?" Aru asked.

"To pass through my door you must complete a task." The man looked quite exited now.

"We will do the task." Said Aru.

"Wait," Aiden hissed in her ear, "We should find out what he is going to make us do first."

"Well young ones, I have not had a demigod sing for me in a while, yes lets do that."

"Okay," Aiden said, resigned, "What do I need to sing?"

"Not you, child. Your magical singing will have no influence here. The girl must sing."

"Me?" Aru choked on her words. She could sing, but only to herself and in the shower. NOT in front of people. Especially Aiden.

"Yes you."

"Can't we figure out something else, I mean I don't think Aru can sing." Aiden tried to talk to the man.

That did it for Aru, He had never heard her sing, and he was saying she couldn't. Nope, not allowed. Nobody does that to Aru Shah.

"I'll sing." 

Both Aiden and the Man turned to her. 

"All right. Said the man. Lets see, I like Ariana Grande. Sing Breathin."

Aru smiled nervously. This she could do. She walked forward, took a deep breath and began to sing.

(You may now play the video above)