13💙

Lexi hadn't spent much time with Max since he had decided to make a relationship with Kim. She hated how he had betrayed his unborn baby.

When she woke that morning, she saw a text from Tom. She didn't reply to him. She wasn't in the mood to deal with anything.

Lexi walked into the kitchen and sighed. She made her self a bacon sandwich. She saw another from Tom.

***
Lexi got to work and rolled her eyes as Max walked towards her. She sighed. "What?"

"Have you heard from Leigh?"

Lexi scoffed. "Don't even bother. I have heard from her and she's doing well. She has a new boyfriend too," she said.

Max frowned. "She's pregnant."

"So? She was pregnant when you cheated on her. And her new boyfriend is actually amazing with her."

Lexi walked off and smiled as she saw Tom. "Hey. I wasn't ignoring you this morning. I just didn't feel like replying to anyone," she said.

Tom laughed. "You're not a morning person are you babe?"

"Not really."

***
Lexi was sitting in her classroom. She sighed as she saw Kim walking in. She groaned. "Yes Kim?"

"Let's do something tonight. Something we can call our night. Drinks? There's a new club in town."

"No thank you. I'd rather sit and plait my own urine," Lexi said as she stood up and handed out books.

Kim sighed. "I'm with Max now. The least we can do is get along. For his sake. And for your parents."

Lexi glared and walked off. She hated how Kim was trying to work her way in.

***
Tom pulled Lexi into the classroom. He smirked. "You got anything to tell me?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I've seen your bump. You haven't been downing coffee like you usually do. You're pregnant and it's mine?"

Lexi rolled her eyes. "No. It's the milkman's. Yes it's yours. You're the only one I've been sleeping with," she told him.

Tom nodded and sighed. "I think we need to talk about this. Come over tonight."

"Okay."

***
Max walked to see Lexi sitting in the staffroom. He looked at her. "Come on. You're my sister Lexi. We're family. And you should have known Leigh and I weren't meant to last."

"I don't want to know. I have my own stuff to deal with. Leigh is my best friend. You screwed her over. I just think you should focus on Kim. And leave me alone," Lexi said.

Max glared. "I never thought I'd see the day my own sister turned on me because I'm in a new relationship. You're a disgrace."

"I'm the disgrace?! Max. You're one to talk. You're the disgrace. To your unborn daughter. To mum and dad. Take your whore and piss off," Lexi said as she walked off.

***
Tom opened the door to Lexi. She smiled and kissed his cheek. She looked at him. "You know I think we should talk about the position we're in."

Tom nodded. "Yeah. We're having a baby. Do you want to keep it?" He asked.

Lexi nodded and sighed. "Yeah I do. Do you?"

Tom smiled widely and nodded. He kissed. "More than anything."

"Then I guess we're having a baby," Lexi said as they kissed again.

But would it be as easy as they made out?