21💚

Lexi groaned as she woke in bed. She saw that Tom wasn't there. Grabbing his shirt, she climbed out of bed and walked downstairs.

Tom was sitting on the sofa. He smiled at her. "Hey. You okay?" He asked as he kissed her.

Lexi nodded and smiled. "I'm good. I woke up and you weren't there. I missed you," she said as she straddled him.

Tom smirked. His hands went to her waist. They kissed passionately. Lexi began grinding against him. She looked at him. "I love you."

"I love you too. I always will love you," Tom said as they kissed again.

Within moments, their clothes were scattered all over the floor. Tom pushed into her. They moaned at the contact. Tom began moving in and out of her as she rode against him.

***
The two of them went into work. Tom smiled. "Look," he said.

Lexi turned and saw Leigh. She had Esmè with her. "Oh my god. Come on," she told him as she dragged him over to Leigh. "You brought her?"

Leigh smiled and nodded. "I did. Figured she should meet some people. And I'm getting her enrolled in the crèche ready for when I come back," she said.

Lexi grinned. "Can I hold her?"

"Of course. Let's go in. It's freezing out here. And the wicked bitch is looking at me," Leigh said.

Lexi turned to see Kim glaring at them. She rolled her eyes. "Jealous little bitch. It's cause you've had Max's baby. And he won't get her pregnant."

"How did the dinner go? I mean, was it okay?"

Lexi nodded. "Yeah it was fine. It was a little awkward. But we got through it," she said.

***
Tom and Lexi were in her classroom making out. Tom bit her lip and pulled away. "Come on babe, we can do this tonight," he told her.

"I know. But it never hurts feeling your lips. Especially when I want you," Lexi said.

Tom smirked and nodded. "As soon as we go home, I'll lock the door and we can do this all night."

"Deal."

The door opened and Max walked in. He frowned. "This is a school. Not a cheap hotel," he said as he turned and walked off.

Lexi frowned. She looked to Tom. "Wonder what that's all about," she said.

***
Lexi walked into the crèche. She wanted to check on her niece. She frowned as she saw Max standing there holding her. "Max?" She gently called. Not wanting to alert or scare the other babies.

Max turned to her and sighed. "This is my daughter. My flesh and blood. And... and I walked away from her. She is perfect."

Lexi smiled. "All you have to do is talk to Leigh. Come to an arrangement where you can see her."

"She won't want that."

"She will. She just doesn't want Kim to see her."

***
Lexi and Tom were having sex on the sofa. Tom felt her scratching down her back. "Babe," he moaned.

"Shush."

Tom began thrusting deeper into her. Lexi swore. Thankful that no one could hear them. Or if they did, she didn't care.

There was a sudden knock at the door. Tom groaned. He pulled out her. Frustrated at coming so close to getting his climax.

He grabbed his dressing gown and went to the door. He opened it and paled. "Hello Tom."

Standing there was Davina Shackleton. And she wanted Tom back.