FINISHED-3RD SEASON

I'm retired from writing. Time to finish this series. It's sad because Loser's Guide series has been a big hit. I feel bad for the fans who expected better in the sequel, but my time as a writer (if you can say that) has ended...

The original half way point 2nd season was suppose to have Elliott fight an assassin who wanted to retrieve the magic of Spyro within his body.

Hunter X was from the Dragon Realms and banished and stripped of her fairy magic.

Elliott start to be in a romantic relationship with a lady name Roxie that made Yani very jealous. It would cause them to not hangout as much.

Being kidnapped and taken to the skyscraper, the Mase City Hero faced the Hunter while hanging off the tall building. Kissing his lips, Elliott recognize the familiar lips as he drop down to the street below.

As the city mourns over the Hero of the Farmers Market incident, a new hero emerge.

In the Dragon Realms, a surge of dark magic made the Elders worried on what happened. Entering a cave, they found Red on his knees, crying saying he had to do it. To see her.

Back on Earth, Hunter X and the new Hero battled on till he got his questions answered. She told him that she work with someone that gave her fairy magic back if she killed off Elliott.

She was killed before she can give out the name of she work for. Taking off her helmet, it was revealed to be Roxie.

I stray away from this season idea because I felt like it wasn't going to good. Like before the reveal, I had Elliott fake his death, find away to have Hunter X get her magic and keep it with him alive.

After "killing" Elliott, I would try to trick you having Tawna be the hunter while later down the road revealed to be Roxie.

With him faking his death, Yani would end her friendship with her Best Friend after feeling betrayed that he couldn't trust on telling her that he was Drago.

Elliott would be put into a coma, closing Season 2.

SEASON 3-The Final Season: The new person arrive at C.A.P.A. a week after Elliott's departure.

Arrogant and self centered, he introduced himself as Flame from the Dragon Realms. The Agency wasn't inform about his arrival and try to arrest him.

He told them that ran away from the Dragon Realms. Trying to focus on being equal as or even better than Spyro, he gave up and teleport himself to another world with a spell.

Enjoying his life of freedom without reaching expectations, he was contacted by Titan and Bruno who told them about a recent event that will affect Earth.

Flame didn't want to do it since Elliott had the power. But change his mind when he heard the name of the incoming danger.

"Malefor."

The Dragon-Human tell them the story of the exile dragon who was destined to become a Dragon God but his greed for power got him locked up in a cave forever.

Until Red freed him.

In the Dragon Realms, Elliott was training to handle his dragon magic. Overhearing about Red's betrayal, he went to see the dragon.