6

After a good nights rest, Elliott felt 100% after yesterday's crazy/insane/out of the ordinary day he had. His mind was still trying to wrap around what happened.

He was going to be a super hero.

Looking at his phone, his notifications were blown up. First, he read a message from Jedd.

"We hope you're okay. You were on the news when you save that girl. Take the rest of the week off till you feel better."

"I'm fine? What is he ta-" Elliott remember that he was hit after returning the child to her mom. He would be in much pain if it wasn't for the driver Sparx gave him.

The next text was from his manager at Market Quest. He show the footage and told him to stay home for the rest for the rest of the week and the couple of days next week.

"Damn, this paycheck is going to be trash..." He sighed.

"Ahhh good morning Elliott. It's been awhile since I got some good rest" said Sparx, landing on the hero's shoulder. "I guess we'll search for Gnasty right."

"I guess so. My jobs think I'm injured from yesterday and I'm on leave. But where do we look first?"

Going to the kitchen, Elliott ate cereal for breakfast. After washing the dishes, he got dress and went out the door of his apartment.

Right when he begin to exit, Tawna in her nurse's outfit with her hand close to the door. "Oh, Elliott."

"Um, Tawna. Wh-what a surprise? What can I do for you?"

"I-I saw the news. How are you? You okay?" she asked, looking at you with those cute eye.

"Uh, yea, I mean right now I am. You take the pain away" Elliott chuckled.

Rolling her eyes at the sweet remark but there was a smile on her face.

"I went to the doctor and they have me on meds. Nothing broken, thank goodness."

"Oh that's good. I can't believe I'm looking at an actual hero."

The cheeks of the hero begin to burn as he was blushing hard. His crush call him a hero. "An-anyone could've done it. I'm, I'm just being me. I-is this an accuse to play nurse?"

It was Tawna's turn to blush and it showed as start to brush her hair with her hand. "N-n-no, Elliott."

"I joke, I joke. But thank you Tawna. It really means a lot."

"You're very welcome. If you need anything, you know where I'll be."

"2 floor up, I'll be there like what up" Elliott said laughing, wincing at his chest.

"Haha, get some rest and get better" The tall Bandicoot said, waving goodbye at Elliott as she walk away.

"Could you be any camper?" Sparx snickering at his partner.

"Shut it you."

---

In the town square, Mavis growl as he walk amongst the crowd. He couldn't stand these people, minding their business like a day ago, there wasn't a sign of danger that is the Gnorc Army.

Looking back at the battle and the mysterious hero that saved the people. One of these people was the hero.

But the crazy thing was that they use the power of a dragon and defeated his creation. It made him angry.

"How can one of them use such strong power like that. Hmm let's try something different..." Mavis snickering an evil grin.

---