20

Head pounding, the left side of his face hurting. Maverick groan, feeling like he got into a fight and got his ass kicked for once. Opening his eyes, all he saw was darkness all around him.

The only light there was at the center from the ceiling above. Far above.

"H-Hello? Is anybody here?" He asked at loud, hoping for anyone to hear him.

"Aww, someone thinks they're going to be saved."

Maverick recognized the growl voice from the library. Things were a little blurry but he remember talking to Elliott, trying to apologize for all he did to him from their junior year at Bateman that got him expelled.

The Uka Gang Boss swore he saw someone wearing the same outfit like him, same height, same muscles as well.

"Do you know where you are? It's where you become who you are today."

"Who I am today? What are you talking about?! Where are you? Help me!" Maverick plead with the voice.

"The tomb of your own design as your envy got you nowhere but becoming a failure. Like your father told you when he kicked you out of the family."

"Shut up! Who are you?!"

"I'm you. The Wizard, Mavis created me. The monster. But who would've thought that the true monster was you. You must sleep pretty heavy after the heinous things you've done.

"But after what I'm going to do tonight, you going to sleeping with one eye open when you're in jail."

Maverick grit his teeth, punching the wall made of concrete. "W-why you doing this?"

"To teach you a lesson. You think you can push everyone because you're big and bad. There's consequences to your actions. You've been overdue for punishment. Just sit there till the cops get here later."

"Somebody will find me, you wannabe. When I get out of here..."

"Who would save a guy like you? You're not worth it. You're nothing but a worthless rescue. I can see your memories. You think you can change your life after all you've done. There's nothing that can save you. Not even Little Hero Boy, Elliott Lazlo Madison. If he does, then he's a bigger man than you could ever be.

"Now, I got blood to spill on the dance floor. Hate to be you in a couple of hours."

Maverick was left by himself as the fake self went away to cause trouble as him. Sitting down on the cold concrete ground, he sighed as he knew no one was going to save him.

Feeling his pockets, his phone wasn't there. He had it earlier, but it's gone. All he could do is keep yelling till his voice gives out.

But it'll be for nothing as no one will hear him inside the Hole.

"Elliott! That's right" Maverick said, snapping his finger as he remember he was in the library with him. But his smile went away as he was depending on someone who would think twice on save him after all he's done to the kid.

"He's right. No one would want to save me..." the Uka Gang Boss said, disappointed in himself. "I deserve this."

Bateman High School
Library

Elliott woke up, wondering why he was on the floor. Pushing himself up, he remember how he got where he was thanks to the painful crack from his back.

"Fluffing...fluff. How is it that I'll be 30 in a couple years and my body feels like its in the late 50s."

"Elliott, thank goodness you're okay" Sparx said, flying next to him. "Maverick was taken while you were out. What are you going to do?"

The Hero was stuck with a mission on saving his enemy who torment him from high school to now who tried to apologize for his action and a clone of him is running around now.