9

The Moulin Ranch

The mischievous and wrong doing Uka Gang relax in the bar, chatting with the female waitresses, causing trouble with customers and drinking.

One of the members sat with his fellows, taking in sweet beer. "Man, he's been off it. I never thought we wouldn't hear his mouth for days. It was like sweet relief."

As he continue to drink, his pals went laughing to silence.

"What with you guys. Is your mouths sewn up as well? Hahaha."

"No, but yours is about to be."

The slightly drunk member felt his enjoy drain away as he heard the voice of the leader.

Maverick lean closer to the man's ear. "What was it like again? It felt like what?"

The man clear his throat. "N-nothing, sir."

"Repeat what you said!" Maverick growled, digging his claws into his shoulders.

"It felt like sweet relief."

The Leader chuckle as he shook his head. "It was sweet relief that my mouth was sewn shut? It was relief that we got embarrassed because of nerd, huh?"

"Um, is this person real, Mav?" A different member asked.

Pulling out a newspaper, Maverick slam it down. The front page had a person dressed in a robe and large hat with a staff in hand. "He's real. If he wasn't, why was he at the Square with the monster days ago.

"I want this Wizard and I want to beat him down!"

Diggs walked up next to his friend and leader, looking at the paper he had.

"How do we find him?" Another member asked Maverick.

"Maybe this guy know" Diggs suggested. Pointing at the name of the photographer got the Leader to smile.

"Good job, Diggs. Tomorrow, we're going to visit this camera guy and we'll going to get answers" said Maverick, downing a mug of beer.

Since the altercation with the Wizard, he felt belittled by the public and even his peers. He was going to get revenge and get the respect he deserve.

---

After a day of work, Elliott came home, tired and just want to take a hot shower and head to bed. Checking through his mail, he sighed after seeing a red letter with a blue bow.

"This doesn't seem good" he said.

Opening the envelope and unfolding the letter, he skim through it and sigh even more.

"What's wrong, Elliott?" asked Sparx flying off his shoulder and to the table.

"It's my school's class reunion."

"Reunion? It doesn't seem that bad. A reunion sounds great."

"Some reunions are great, Sparx. This one...this one isn't for me" Elliott said, tossing the letter on the table.

Flying to the bedroom, the Yellow Dragonfly wanted to know more about Elliott's disinterested in seeing old friends.

"Why you don't want to go?"

His partner slightly turn his head, looking a little irritated. "There's some things that should be done and over. When I graduated, I told myself I wasn't going to back. The only reason I would go is to see my sister."

"Well, you'll see her. That's a reason" Sparx said happily.

But there wasn't a happy look on the face of the hero.