Surprise.

Emma's P.O.V~

I walk out of the door hearing it slam behind me and i sit on the curb. I use to do this with Lizzy all the time. When our parent's would go to the bar to meet with friends or talk about work shit to the owners we would sit on the curb, she would smoke, and we just watched all the cars go by. Me being the stupid fuck i am, since i never smoked before i don't know what to do, i think I've seen Lizzy do some shit to it like shake it and stuff so i guess i'll try that.I hit the bottom repeatedly and popped one up by flicking my wrist. Like i said, I've seen Lizzy do it. And i pull it out with my mouth and look for my lighter. I barely finish lighting it before i hear someone come out the door and i inhale deeply on the cigarette. Damn this is weird. I want to cough but i don't want to seem like a little bitch so i don't "didn't i say i wanted to be alone?" i snap not looking to see who it is.

"Emma what are you doing?" I hear Luke say as he sits next to me "What does it look like i'm doing?" I snap again feeling angry.

"You shouldn't smoke Emma you've never done it before. You can hurt yourself."

"Who are you, my mom?" I say finally looking at him and he looks concerned and i roll my eyes before putting the cigarette back in my mouth "Emma i know your mom died and isn't here that's why someone needs to look out for you." Did he really just say that? what the fuck!? "Oh yeah your talking where the fuck are your parents? Haven't seen them around." and i look away looking back to the abandoned streets "Emma stop" He says taking the cigarette out of my hand and stomping on it "What the hell?"

"Like i said you have never smoked before and i don't know why you're so angry." And honestly i didn't either i just felt annoyed and vexed at the same time "What did Lizzy tell you about me?" I ask standing up and he does to "what are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me Hemmings. She told you somethings. Otherwise 10 minutes ago you would have been able to actually look at me."

"She didn't tell me anything" He says like hes convincing himself but he isn't convincing me "She told you something and i want to know! You know something and no one is telling me!" I scream getting angrier "Is that why you are getting so mad? You think she told me something?"

'I don't think Luke i know" I say looking at him

"She asked me if we had been -you know, but i said we haven't and then she practically said if i tried to force you into having sex with me or we did before we were actually a thing she said she would practically chop my balls off and strangle me" and this is when he looks away "That can't be all you guys talked about." I finally say and he looks at me surprised "Why are you so bothered we talked?" He asks grabbing my hands and pulling me a few steps closer looking into my eyes

"Because i don't want them here. They can't stay here. All Lizzy does is cause trouble and try and ruin my life." i say in a soft whisper Luke raising his eyes in surprise.