That's odd

Luke's P.O.V~

"Uh" Is the only thing i am able to mutter as Emma looks up at me, i am so confused "We have to go" She says keeping a tight grip on my arm and that's when Lizzy walks out the door "What a great idea! This place was getting boring anyway" and Emma looks really pissed like, i can't even explain she's gonna like rip anything in her path apart now "Hey Blaine!" Lizzy screams clearly a little drunk "Grab as much liquor as you can. Stuff it in your pockets. Shove it up your ass if you have to!" and then she pauses and looks at us a moment "I'm gonna go help him. Make sure he doesn't have shit choices and just more alcohol in general" and then she disappears in the bar again. Bar, tavern, pub what ever you call these things. As i watch Lizzy disappear from the doors i hear Emma mumble something under her breath, I wasn't quite sure what it was.After a little waiting Lizzy and Blaine come out of the Bar with there hands full of liquor and we all walk back to Emma's apartment. None of us saying a single word all the way there. When we walk down the hall and over the bodies I hear Blaine let out a small gag and i get the slightest smile. Emma opens her door and lets everyone walk in first "You better not break anything Lizzy or i will fucking kill you." Emma says sternly as Lizzy walks in, but she doesn't say anything in response to that and her and Blaine set all the alcohol on the counter.I sit on the couch and flip through an old magazine Emma had on the coffee table near by while she goes in her room and closes the door. Lizzy sits next to me "Well I have to say" She says taking a long sip from a bottle of wine before setting it down "You are pretty cute" And she leans in closer, inches from my face now "You know. If you need anyone i'm right here" She whispers, it's like she's trying to be all seductive and stuff but it isn't working. She lets out a long breath and it brushes my neck "If Emma doesn't want to have sex with you, you know i'm here right?"

"Um Yes you kind of told me that" I say scooting away from her but she gets closer and i get caught between her and the armrest of the couch and she sloppily kisses my neck and honestly it's weird "Um alright well Lizzy-" She cuts me off with "You know Everyone told me I was a lot hotter than Emma so don't be afraid" While climbing on my lap and fiddling with my belt. "Lizzy this is not very appropriate" I say grabbing her hands and she just smiles at me before trying to kiss me again "Well, sorry to inform you but I do not want to have sex with you. You smell of alcohol, desperation and just plain old slut so if you don't mind" I say standing up and her practically falling off of me "I am going to head into that room" I gesture with a point "And spend time with Emma, You know, my girlfriend" and that's when i open Emma's room door and close it lightly behind me and she is standing in front of the window, the curtains pulled back just enough for her to fit between them as the breeze from the crack in the window gets the curtains to brush at her arms. "You did good saying no, anyone that gives her at least a bit of attention and she thinks is cute she tries to get in there pants, doesn't matter who. She did it to me and Blaine but to her surprise we were two of the few that turned her down." And that's when she abruptly slams the window shut and pulls the curtains closed with great exertion.