They'll do it...I think?

3rd person POV

"OoooooowwwwWWw..."

Deku opened his eyes but still laid on the ground.

"Get up!" Bakugou threw another plum at Midoriya's face.

"Kachaan! Stop that please"

Bakugou put his pointer finger on his chin and looked up acting as if he was thinking.

"Hmmm" He threw another one at his face and smiled evily.

"Ow that hurts Kachaan"

"Mr.Deku! Guess what!"

"What?"

"Mr.Bakugou said...that today we are leaving!"

"Wait what?!" Midoriya sat up rather quickly and not long after he stood up and faced Bakugou.

"What does she mean we are leaving?"

"Tch, what does it sound like? We are leaving soon."

"But Kachaan-"

"DEKU SHUT UP. Think about it for a minute will you!? Its the best idea to leave now."

Izuku flinched at the sound of him yelling. Bakugou had taken it easy on him since the whole apocalypse thing started. He thought about what Bakugou had said for a minute and then nodded in his direction in approval. He had a determined look on his face but quickly started doubting the whole ordeal.

"But Kachaan where will we go?It will be a problem and its still morning time so the walkers will be in larger groups. I mean if we stay together we might be able to avoid them but if we get ambushed then what? We don't have any weapons because Todorki took them from us and we dont have water or food so how are we going to survive plus we have no actual target so where will we go-"

"Stop over thinking everything and let's get this over with, damn."

"S-sorry..."
_______________________________________
"Kachaan I have the fruits in the bucket but what about water?"

"We won't be carrying a water bucket with us the whole time, it'll only slow us down. Just drink as much water as you can now and we will find some later."

"Ah ok Kachaan I'll go now so we can leave quicker"

"You better!"

Bakugou watched as Deku walked into the forest. He wasn't sure of where they would go but he was determined to find a better place to live than a forest with barely any fruit in it left. It started raining and the fire was put out, Bakugou looked to his side and saw that Eri was catching water droplets in her mouth.

Apple was just chilling on the floor. Apple was skinnier now but the fluff would make it look as if she was basically the same size she was by the time they found her.

The blonde looked at the ground and scrunched up his nose mad that this had to be their life. Bakugou clenched his fists in anger and said something to himself.

Rustle rustle

"Kachaan are you ok?"

"D-DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT ME!"

His stutter was hardly noticeable thanks to the fact he said it really fast.

"Kachaan are...are you sure? You don't look very well!" Midoriya ran to Bakugou's side only to be pushed away like he always was.

"We're leaving now!"

Bakugou put Eri on top of Apple and grabbed the rope. Soon enough they were on their way to....well to...uh...SOMEWHERE! Yay exciting! They still have to try to get out of the forest first but they'll do it...I think?