so what now?

Recap

This trip had just been a mess so far and they didn't know what to do anymore. They were all in the middle of no where with the only source of safety being themselves and a small metal hut.
_______________________________________
3rd person POV

After trying to turn on the radio it didn't work 1sat all you could only hear static. By now Bakugou had entered the metal hut, he was holding the dog's chain as if it were a leash.

"Look there's a little box over there!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

He opened the box and gasped, inside was a small pistol and a lot of ammo. Kirishima raised his left hand in the air holding the gun.

"Guys look what I found!" He slowly turned towards the group, pointing the gun upwards.

"Carefull Kirishima" added Izuku

"So...can I keep it?!" Asked Kirishima

"I would like to have it" Iida raised his hand. "I don't have an actual weapon" he added to his own statement.

Kirishima walked towards Iida and handed him the gun. Iida examined it but Bakugou took it from him.

"Bakugou you already have a gun!" Exclaimed Uraraka.

"Yeah it's not fair" added Kaminary.

" it's not for me you idiots" said Bakugou as he handed it to Izuku.

"A-ah i-i don't know how to use these a-and-" Bakugou cut him off by saying "You are the weakest member, you keep it, unless you want to die." Izuku looked at the ground and sighed in defeat, he didn't like being called the weakest and it wasn't true he was pretty strong, though he was more about brains than brawn.

No one was paying attention to the dog until it bit Bakugou's hand,

"OI WHAT THE FUCK, FLEA BAG?!" Bakugou scowled at the dog, it whimpered but it bit his hand again more gentle this time and started dragging him outside.

"Tsk, where are you taking me, flea bag" his classmates followed him and the dog. Their eyes widened, about a group of 50 walkers were heading their way they were not running yet since they hadn't noticed the group.

"Shit..." said Bakugou under his breath.

"Guys get inside!" Izuku whisper yelled.

The group ran into the hut and closed the flimsy door. They were all scared to death, that door would surely not hold if the walkers tried to get in. Bakugou pet the dog as a reward for warning them. He pointed the gun at the door after putting some ammo inside. Izuku put the pistol in the pocket of his backpack just in case he needed to take it out quickly, though he didn't know how to use guns it would surely be usefull at some point.

Izuku took some kitchen knives from his bag and held 2, one on each hand. Izuku sighed trying to collect himself. Bakugou pat his head, reassuring him, his finger was on the trigger, any movement and he would shoot. Uraraka and Iida stood behind Bakugou and the dog who were standing in front of the door as their first line of defense. 

Step step step

You could hear the loud shuffling of the walkers their steps becoming quicker every second. Kaminary's heart was beating so fast it could have burts out at any moment, Kirishima stood beside him. Izuku was breathing louder and louder, he was panicking and could have a panick attack if he this kept on.

Bakugou put his pointer finger in his lips trying to tell Izuku to calm down, Bakugou's left hand squeezed the chain of the large dog harder, his other hand holding the gun. He took a deep breath. 

Groans were heard at the door but were followed by a scream. The dog scratched at the door as if telling them to go outside, Bakugou seemed to notice this and opened the door slowly to reveal the group of walkers running away.

"What..the f-" Bakugou was cut off by another scream, it sounded like a girl's. He flung the door open and ran outside the group of classmates followed close behind. His grip loosened on the dog's chain and it ran toward the stampede.

" HEY COME BACK HERE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Bakugou yelled at the dog but not catching the walker's attention, the dog kept going, running right next to all the walkers and quickly headed toward the source of the scream.

"Shit." When Bakugou caught up to the beast he saw the dog protecting a little girl with pale blue hair, slim build, pale skin and big red eyes. The large beast tackled and killed a couple of walkers but was unable to fight the rest, there where too many. From the 50 there were probably 39 now thanks to the dog.

The walkers grabbed the dog's legs and paws, she was unable to fight. The walkers weren't interested in eating her though, they wanted the girl.

(Hoiiii I hope you enjoyed as always please vote 🗳 to support this story 😢 i would really appreciate it ❤ )