Chapter 17:

Zayns POV

'Where the fuck is she!?' That's all that's been in my mind all day. Lou and the boys have been making phone calls to see if they have seen Maria. My phone rang.
Unknown

I ignored it. It rang again. I sighed and answered it.

"Hello?" " Hello Zayn" the guy said. "Who is it?" I asked. " Not important, the reason I called you is because I know where your girlfriend is" he said almost in a whisper. It gave me the creeps," where is she?" I said, I could clearly hear the angriness in my voice. " Calm down wolf boy! She's safe with me, if you break up with her" " What the hell! I'm not gonna break up with her you douche bag!" I yelled. The boys noticed and their faces showed concern. " You have to if you want her to be alive!" The guy yelled. " Listen you son of a bitch, you will not lay a finger on Maria! If you do so I will make you regret it!" He laughed which made me even more angrier than I already was. " No, you listen how the fuck is the second most powerful vampire around going to be afraid of a little werewolf! Woof! Boy you make me laugh!" He said. " Whatever just tell me where Maria is at!" I yelled. "Okay fine! Only if you agree to leave her, to make her miserable, to make her suffer! That way she will never ever fall for a werewolf!" He said sounding a bit excited. "What if I don't?" " Well we'll just see what happens, now if you don't believe me.... 'Zayn! Please Zayn get me out of here!" It was Maria's voice! " Maria!?" I yelled. The boys all looked at each other smiling. " Don't worry babe imma get you out of there!" I told her. " Please Zayn! I can't take it in here!" She cried. " Don't worry I'll see you before you know it! I love you!" I told her " I love you too!" She told me. Then the line got disconnected.

"Why the fuck are you guys smiling?" I asked the lads. "Well since the call lasted more the 30 seconds we can now track Down where they are. You dont have to break up with her. " Liam said smiling. "You can track him down?" I asked. "Obviously, with the technology we have today, you can do anything!" Liam said copying the number down. It tracked them down easily. "It says that Maria is 5 miles away from here" Liam said. "Well if I were to kidnap someone I'd take them far away not 5 miles" Harry said. "Well it is kinda smart," Niall spoke up. "How?" Louis asked. "Well they took her somewhere where we'll least expect it, we'll probably look for her in another city, not 5 miles away" Niall answered. We all looked at each other and smiled. "We are going to need back up" Liam asked. "Why?" I asked. "The place where they took her used to be a slaughter house."

Vince's POV

"Make her unrecognizable." That's all I heard from Alex. I didn't really want to, I mean yeah I work for him but I'm not a bad guy. Brad is. Maria was just sitting there. Brad started to kick her, and punch her in the face. She tried to block them but she's human,she can't do anything. Once I had enough I stopped him. "Brad just stop, don't you see the poor girl hurt already, leave her alone." " Alex said unrecognizable," "I don't give a fuck about what he said, its a girl, a human girl, that fell in love with a werewolf. " "Fine." That's all that Brad said. He left me alone with Maria. She was now crying, with blood coming out of her lip and nose. I got a tissue and cleaned her up. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Being the good guy here." I smiled at her. "But you work fo-" "A dickhole, I know," I cut her off. "Why is there blood all over here?" She asked. "Alex said it used to be a slaughter house or something I don't know." We sat in silence. "Vince!" Alex screamed. "Fuck! I'll be back." She nodded.

"Yes, Alex?" I asked. "Bring me my phone." He said staring out the window like he was expecting something. "Thats why you called me here?" I asked annoyed. "Yes, and if it won't kill you, can you bring some food, I'm starving, plus I want to have a full stomach when Zayn gets here." He smiled. I did what he asked me to. "Where's Brad?" I asked. "Out," he said. "Out where?" "Since when are you so interested about Brad!? He's outside drinking," he said without taking his eyes out of the window. I walked to where Maria was. She looked tired. I wouldn't blame her, she's had a long day, aside from being kidnapped and abused she still looked beautiful. "You should probably get some rest," I suggested. "I don't want to sleep," she said coldly. "Why not?" " Cause I don't trust Alex, he could do anything to me when I'm asleep." I nodded. "Don't worry I'll be here," I reassured her. She hesitated but gave in. She layer down on the cold floor and was knocked out instantly. I kept my promise and stayed there with her.

Zayns POV

A slaughter house!? I agreed with Liam we're going to need back up, but who? We already have Harry and Niall. "Maybe we can ask Viktor?" Harry suggested. "But he's old" Louis said. "Yeah but he's still the most powerful vampire around, that dude could kill all of us if he wanted to," Harry said. "Ask him." I said. "You sure, I mean Viktor doesn't really like you let alone be with 3 of you?" Niall said. "I'll do anything, I just want Maria to be home." I said. "Okay I'll ask, and how about tomorrow we stay home from school?" Harry said. "Yeah, what time is it?" Liam asked. "11. About to be midnight. " Niall answered. "Imma die for the night man" Harry said as he yawned. "Alright goodnight lads we have a big day ahead tomorrow try to get some rest." Liam announced.

I tried to sleep. But I couldn't. Knowing that Maria is in danger right now, I can't even eat. But I have to be strong for her and for the lads. I just hope she's okay.

Sorry I haven't updated since a long time ago. Its been a long month. Sorry again but I'm going to update once or twice per week.
Remember to favorite and comment. ❤ -Puppy158