Chapter 4: The Party

Marias POV

We got invited to a party on Saturday. It was berly Monday and I didn't want to go since it was Charlie that invited us. Charlie is the hottest senior in school he is in varsity football and his parties get a bit crazy. "so are you guys going to Charlies party?" Liam asked us during lunch "um we're not sure Maria doesn't want to go so we don't know yet " Harry said "why don't you want to go?" "because his parties get crazy and I heared that one time the cops went and they all got arrested!"I said "oh come on! So one party went wrong it might not happen this time!" "Might!?" "yeah might" "come on man leave her alone so she might be scared of getting arrested so what!" Harry told Liam "im not scared!" I said "just nervous" Liam chuckled. Niall and Fabii came and sat down with us "hey" Niall said "oh Liam this is Fabii, Fabii this is Liam" Niall said "hi" Fabii said "hey, so are you guys going to Charlies party?" "hell yeah!" Niall said "great Maria doesn't want to go" "oh yeah she hates his parties mostly cause he tried to sleep with her one time" Niall said "NIALL!?" "oh thats why you don't want to go!" Liam said "yeah" I said. Zayn and Louis sat with is "so are you guys going to Charlies party?" Zayn asked. I groaned and left. "what was that about?" Louis asked "she doesn't want to go to Charlies party" Harry said "why?" Zayn asked "cause he tried to sleep with her" "oh damn" "yeah" .

Zayns POV

When Maria stood up and left I thought she was running away from me.

I can't belive one of the most popular guys invited us to his party, since we're not that popular since we're new in town. The rest of the day was pretty much boring, I tried to talk to Maria but it would be so awkward. Me and the guys went to the mall after school to buy some clothes for the party. I bought some new boots some black pants and a black shirt with a brown button up shirt. I called Maria later "hello?" "hey um its Zayn..." "oh hey Zayn" "hey so are you thinking about going to the party or not?" "yeah I've been thinking about it and yeah we're going, I just need to figure out what to wear" we laughed. "so what are you doing" she asked "nothing just came home from the mall" "oh what'd you buy?" "some clothes for the party" "oh cool yeah can I call you later?" "yeah okay bye see you tomorrow" "okay bye Zayn!" she hung up. It felt great to talk to her, it didn't feel awkward maybe because we're not face to face but I guess. I took a shower and fell asleep early.

Saturday afternoon...

Marias POV

It was Saturday the day of the party. I took a quick shower and put on a  skintight black dress with 7 inch black high heels. I straightened my hair I put some makeup on and a bit of red lipstick. I was going to drive. I have a red challenger so Harry went in front and Niall and Fabii went in the back. The party was pretty crazy but I was bored Harry wondered off and I went to go find him. I found him making out with a girl in one of the bedrooms "Harry what the hell!?" I yelled he immediately stopped and stood up "Maria!? What are you doing here?" "um cause I was invited who is this bitch!?" "Maria I can explain!" "save it I dont have time for bullshit!" I said with tears running down my cheeks. I left Liam saw me and asked what's wrong I kept on walking. I left my car cause they will need a ride. I took off my heels and I started crying. Mascara and eye liner ran down my rosy cheeks. I saw Zayns house should I wait there? No they're all probably still at the party. when I was about to keep on walking the door opened, it was Zayn. "Maria?" "Zayn?" he frowned when he saw me crying "whats wrong?" "nothing... just forget about it" "come in come on its cold out here" he was right it was 50° Fahrenheit outside. I went inside "why aren't you at the party?" I asked him "it was fucking boring, why are you crying?" "cause I-" I couldn't even finish the damn sentence "I saw Harry with another girl" he frowned and hugged me "its okay" I cried even more. I've never cried that much for a guy, whats wrong with me!? "come on lets get you into something more comfortable" Zayn told me. I nodded. I changed into some of Zayns pajamas and one of his muscle shirts.He helped me clean the smeared makeup.  He later got some ice cream and some movies to watch. "you know I dont even know how anyone could hurt someone like you"Zayn said "I know and thanks I guess?" then he did something that surprised me. He kissed me! I felt butterflies in my stomach, wait are vampires supposed to feel this way. I mean im kissing a werewolf and it felt perfect. After that I fell asleep while watching Monsters INC.

Wow Harry really hurt Maria but, im guessing that Zayn will make her feel better. Will their kinds get in their way or will they fight for each other? More coming up later-Puppy158♥