Chapter 16: The Truth

Maria's POV

I woke up and I didn't know where I was. My head was pounding like if I drank vodka last night. I groaned as I got up from the floor. " Oh good you woke up!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and I didn't recognize the person. " Who are you?" I asked. " You don't remember?" He asked. " Well if I did I wouldn't be asking you this right now!" I sassed him. " Alright, alright calm down and you seriously don't remember me?" " yeah I'm serious" I told him. He sighed. " I'm Viktors brother, Alex, the second most powerful vampire around, and well you used to be the third but now your best friend is in third place for powerful vampire around," he explained. " Wait Harry or Niall?" I asked. " Harry of course, you don't know this but ever since you guys broke up he has been working on getting stronger, it's helping him to not break down crying, he has gone thru way to much and he's trying to be Strong," he explained. " What do you mean he has been going thru so much?" " Boy do I have to explain everything here!?" He yelled, which scared me a bit. " Just tell me please!" He hesitated but he gave in. " Well the fact that he hurt the girl he loves, people giving him a hard time about it, people are calling him a womanizer and stuff, his friends paying more attention to Zayn while he's dying inside, and there's more but we don't have time," he explained. I got to admit I felt bad for not talking to him that much, that I didn't give him a second chance, that he goes to sleep thinking that the girl he loves is with another guy and not even thinking about him! I wanted to cry. I felt guilty. Wait! He's just trying to get in my head, so he could get me and use Me as bait so Zayn, Liam, and Louis would come so be could hurt them! " No that's not true! He would've told me!" I yelled. " Would he Maria? Would he?" He asked. " I dont know..." " See?" " Yeah, but why wouldn't he tell me?" " Think about it! You are spending all of your time on Zayn! On werewolves! That's why I have you here! You're a danger to us all!" He yelled. " How! How am I a danger!" " Because you're going to get us all killed!" He yelled louder than I was. I was worried the neighbors were going to hear. If this house even has neighbors. " How the fuck am I going to get you all killed when I'm not even a vampire! And plus I won't let them hurt you guys!" " Lies! That's all I see in your eyes!" He yelled. He yelled so loud! I broke down. It was true. I always lie, like when I told Zayn I was going to come home tonight, but I know I wasn't. I told Harry I was going to talk to him forever, but we drifted apart, it was all my fault. " SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I yelled at him. Crying my ass off, I felt like a baby. " Well now she breaks! Vince! Brad! Get her out of here, contact Zayn we'll be expecting them soon. Make sure she is unrecognizable to him, you know what that means!" He yelled. " Wait, what! What are you going to do to me!" I yelled. " You son of a bitch!" I yelled as Vince picked me up and Brad putting some duct tape on my mouth.

Wow... Maria couldn't handle the truth about Harry. And what does Alex mean when he said unrecognizable. Find out more is coming up! - Puppy158