Chapter 12: Happy Birthday!

Maria's POV

Christmas was great it is now,January.  Zayns birthday is coming up. I don't know what to even buy him, I already bought him a Hollister sweater and some  hair wax for Christmas. He told me that I don't need to give him anything but trust me when someone says that deep deep down they really want something. Me and Fabii went to the mall. " So how long have you and Zayn been together?" she asked " well 4 months and 2 weeks" I answered " ohh and have you guys said I love you to each other?" " yes like a month ago!" " oooh tell me the deets!" she said. I laughed " Ok so Zayn took me to some fancy restaurant and we came home and the house was so quiet so that means that the boys were gone and he had like this table set up and he told me that he loved me and that he meant it and I said it back" " oooooh and have you guys you know had sex?" She asked. My eyes widened " no but I'm hoping we will soon, I want him to be my first time " I said. " Why?" she asked " well cause I love him and if I get pregnant at least he'll be the baby daddy" I said. She laughed " And have you and Niall done it?" " oh tons of times!" she answered my eyes widened " Im joking! And yeah like once" she said. I nodded trying not to think about my two best friends in bed together. We walked into Victoria's secret. " Hey what are we doing here I don't like this store" I asked Fabii " oh I need some new bras" she answered " Okay well do it quick its freezing outside and I don't want to get sick and its Zayns birthday next week, wait! I know what to buy him!" I yelled. People gave me crazy looks that made me feel weird. " What?" " well I could buy him some Cologne! And a new sexy tight shirt!" I said " a sexy tight shirt?" she asked as she picked out some blue bras. " Yeah a shirt that looks sexy on him and tight so you could see his abs!" I said. Fabii laughed "well okay then!"

Fabii payed for the bras and we walked to some perfume store at the mall. I bought him a Cologne named Calvin Klein Man cologne. After that we walked into Hollister and I bought him a red shirt. We left the mall and it was cold but not that cold. Fabii drove me to Zayns place. I hid his gifts in my tampon box! I know he would never find it there!

Zayns birthday came fast! I woke up and Zayn was still sleeping. I woke him up with a good morning kiss. He smiled thru the kiss and woke up. " Happy birthday love!" I whispered in his ear. " Thanks babe" he told me. " Come on! You have a long day ahead of you I told him. Today's Friday we're going to throw him a surprise party tomorrow on Saturday. We both got out of bed and went to brush out teeth. We walked into the kitchen to find Liam,Louis, Niall, and Harry there with balloons presents and some pancakes. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYN!" They yelled as they hugged him. I felt happy that even though their friends are enemies they can over look it and be almost like brothers. I walked up to Zayn and hugged him. " Awww!" the boys said. I blushed into Zayns chest where no one could see me. " Cmon guys let's eat I'm hungry!" Niall yelled. Zayn laughed " Yeah let eat!" he said as he let go of me from the hug. " So what are going to do for your birthday?" Liam asked Zayn. " Well Maria still hasn't told me anything what we're going to do today so I don't know" he said looking at me. " Its a surprise!" I said. " I could guess what you guys are going to do!" Harry said as he put some pancake into his mouth. " Harry!?" I yelled. The boys laughed. I blushed again! " Aww you're so cute when you blush!" Zayn said as he kissed my cheek. I chuckled.

I took Zayn to the mall and to eat. I then took him home so the boys could hang out with him as I set up the kitchen table and Cook some dinner for me and Zayn. They'll won't bring Zayn back until 9 so I have a lot of time to prepare everything. I made his favorite food, chicken cooked in the oven with some vegetables with some corn. I put the chicken into the oven and went to go get ready.

Long chapter! So today is Niallers birthday so Happy birthday Niall!! Keep reading to find out if Zayn And Maria last, will their backgrounds get in the way? More coming up! Love you all! x

- Puppy158