Chapter 11: I love you

Maria's POV

None of the bad stuff has happened anymore. Ever since I told Zayn about Perrie lying about her pregnancy we became more closer than ever! We've been dating for 3 months and 2 weeks. Next week is Christmas and I've been buying the boys their gifts. In total everything cost me like 250$ but I work in a restaurant so I have the money. Im so happy that we don't have school until like the middle of January. I went to Zayns place well my place sort of I already have the house keys! " Hey Zayn!" " hey doll" " doll?" " yeah well I called you a doll since dolls are made to be perfect and well you're perfect" " awww thanks baby!". He laughed " so what have you been doing?" " oh I've been buying you and the boys some Christmas gifts" " ohh what did you buy me?" " I can't say! Its a surprise!" " pleaasee baaabyyy!" " no!" I laughed. He started pouting like a baby. " Well I won't tell you but I could give you this" I said and kissed him. " Mmm well I'll take that for now!" I laughed.

It was 6:30 when me and Zayn were talking. Zayn has already seen me half naked. He saw me with my bra and some panties. Even though I'm like so insecure about my body about all the vampire attacks and everything he always finds a way to make me feel beautiful. " Maria how about I take you out tonight? I know its cold but still," Zayn said. " Yeah I'd love that" I smiled.

We left at 8 it was freezing out side so Zayn hugged me. It was 30°f outside. Zayn drove me to this fancy restaurant. After that he drove me back to the house which was strangely empty. He opened the door and there was a table set up with rose petals around it. " Zayn what's all this?" I asked " all for you, come on let's sit" " thanks but I'm not hungry " " oh its okay I just want this to be perfect " " you want what to be perfect?" " Maria" he started " I love you, since the first time I kissed you I felt like I've never felt this way before, you make me feel like we're the only ones in the world, I love you Maria and I mean it" he said. I was shocked! " wow Zayn! I love you too " I said. " really?!" " yeah" I said with tears in my eyes. He smiled and kissed me. " I love you" I said " I love you too" he said back.

sorry this is such a short chapter, I entered school on Monday and I'm so sore from pe :/ well anyways that was so sweet what Zayn said to Maria I could just feel the love! Oh and Happy birthday to Liam today he's 21! - Puppy158